Deceased/Not Found NC - Charleston Goodman, 26, Durham, 28 Jan 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Missing Durham man reportedly last seen being shoved into van[/h]
missing-DMID1-5dm66i3pd-640x360.jpg

Charleston Prentice Goodman, 26, was last seen by his family Sunday night at 801 E. Woodcroft Pkwy. According to witnesses, he was approached by several men who forced him into a light-colored van at about 6:20 p.m.
Goodman is described as black, 5 feet 11 inches tall and 140 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

http://www.wral.com/missing-durham-man-reportedly-last-seen-being-shoved-into-van/17298228/

Neighbors said they received an email from the complex’s management. It said the victim was not a lease-holder and that the subjects were known to him.

Police couldn’t confirm that, citing the ongoing investigation.

According to a news release, it’s a missing person’s case. The police report though lists the offense as kidnapping and said something worth $1,000 was taken.

“Makes me wish they’d fix the gate a little quicker than they said they would. Cause we had a shooting happen not too long ago,” Joseph Whitley, a neighbor said.
http://wncn.com/2018/01/29/durham-mom-distraught-after-police-say-missing-son-was-forced-into-van/

bumping

Kidnapped into strange van, Durham man is still missing

The 26-year-old man who was forced into a into mysterious van last week is still missing.

Police spokeswoman Kammie Michael said, via email, that he has been kidnapped.

dae68e6a3a6a1f94d69137982e54dd2c.jpg

Still missing. This was published March 8, 2018:

DURHAM -- Tammie and Charleston Goodman, Sr. still believe their missing son is still alive.

Tammie says she saw the kidnapping and tried to stop the van from getting away.

"I heard him yelling for help and I jumped up and ran outside and it was like four guys shoving him into a van," she said.

Police haven't said if they think Goodman knew his kidnappers.

"And I know he didn't know them and neither did I," adds Tammie.
The family created a Facebook page for their missing son, hoping their faith will lead him home.

http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/tri...ham-family-pleads-for-missing-father-s-return

Durham family pleads for missing father's return

This is just crazy! His friends have to know something. I do know that some people won't "snitch" on anyone b/c of the consequences.

The search warrants also stated that a confidential informant told police that he or she had heard that Goodman broke into another man's apartment prior to his disappearance and stole two bricks worth of cocaine.

According to the informant, that man kidnapped Goodman after being alerted to the break-in by surveillance video footage.

The informant said Goodman's body was then believed to be fed to hogs. The informant was unaware of the exact location that may have taken place.

Based on that information, Durham police were requesting cell phone records from AT&T to confirm Goodman's whereabouts before he went missing.

New search warrants indicate missing Durham man may have been killed

i do not see in the links that it is confirmed that he or his remains have been found, it states he may have been killed, we only have information by an informant and a search warrant

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back