Found Deceased MN - Tawhna Pringle, 30, Grand Rapids, 6 Jan 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]Public's help needed in finding missing Grand Rapids woman[/h]
15929884_G.jpg

Police say Tawhna Pringle was last heard from on January 6th, and has not been seen at her apartment in about three weeks.

Both her cell phone and landline phone are unresponsive.
Pringle is described as 5'3, and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Police say she had recently moved to the Grand Rapids area.
http://www.kbjr6.com/story/37376943/publics-help-needed-in-finding-missing-grand-rapids-woman

Grand Rapids Police Seek Tips on Missing Woman

Grand Rapids resident Tawhna Pringle was last seen driving a silver 1999 Ford F-150 pickup truck. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, 135 pounds, and has medium length dark hair.

Pringle's ex-husband contacted Grand Rapids authorities on Saturday, Jan. 27. He request the police go to her residence to check in the 400 block of SE 21st St. To check on her welfare. He says she had not been heard from in over two weeks. The police found the door to the apartment to be unlocked, nothing disturbed within the apartment and her vehicle was not in her garage.

Authorities also contacted friends and family of Pringle and said nobody had seen or heard from her.

Police say there is no reason to believe her absence is not voluntary at this time, but they would like to speak with her.

http://amp.wdio.com/GMN/grand-rapids-missing-woman/4763913/
60a5d7be0022db3c0561984f204ffe45.jpg

Police checked her apartment in the 400 block of SE 21st Street and found the door to the apartment to be unlocked, with nothing disturbed within the apartment; her vehicle was not in her garage. The mail had not been collected. Police contacted friends and family, and nobody had seen or heard from her.

Grand Rapids police said Pringle may have been seen since then driving her silver 1999 Ford F-150 pickup truck, Minnesota license plate 698 XHU.

Pringle — described a 5 feet, 2 inches tall, weighing about 135 pounds with medium-length dark hair — has lived in Grand Rapids about one year and has ties to both the Iron Range and Duluth areas.

Police said there is no reason to believe a crime has been committed or that her absence is not voluntary, but that they want to talk to Pringle to make sure she is OK.

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/n...grand-rapids-woman-missing-nearly-three-weeks

New Info Puts Missing Grand Rapids Woman In Babbitt

Authorities in northern Minnesota say there’s new information in the search for a woman who went missing last month.

Thirty-year-old Tawhna Pringle, of Grand Rapids, was last seen on Jan. 6 in Floodwood. Authorities are concerned for her welfare.

On Wednesday, the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said that new information indicated Pringle was in the Babbitt area on Jan. 11.

Babbitt is about 100 miles northeast of Grand Rapids.

Authorities are also looking for Pringle’s truck, a silver 1999 Ford F-150 extended cab with a Minnesota license reading: 698XHU.

Pringle is described as standing 5-2 inches tall, weighing 135 pounds, with black hair and hazel eyes.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/02/07/missing-woman-babbitt-tawhna-pringle/amp/
bddacd36fbeaf2bd51823e2b73ea0904.jpg

Wonder if she served in the military? (The hat in the pic). Where she is missing from is up in northern MN and a lot of desolate area. I just got back from MN and it is very very cold up there. If she had an accident or something I would be fearing for her well being for sure. The news states her ex hubby called to check on her. Makes me think that they are still friendly if they keep in contact that much he would notice or do they have any children together? Hoping she returns home safely!

Agree.
Colored Contacts?

No, I've worn colored contacts, they really don't work over dark eyes. I heard her eyes described as hazel, which mine are, depending on the light they can look either brown or green.

No, I've worn colored contacts, they really don't work over dark eyes. I heard her eyes described as hazel, which mine are, depending on the light they can look either brown or green.
Eye color was corrected to Hazel in a few posts upward :)

It's only about a 2 hour drive. But, what is in Babbitt? It is in the middle of nowhere. Nothing really around except woods, frozen water and Canada.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back