Scott Baio denies Nicole Eggert’s accusations of sexual misconduct

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
The controversy began Saturday morning, when Eggert, 46, tweeted that she and Baio, 57, had sex “in his garage at his house when I was a minor.”

Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep. https://t.co/YrQydBKd0a
— Nicole Eggert (@NicoleEggert) January 27, 2018

On Tuesday, Eggert said that Baio had sexually harassed and abused her throughout her years on the ’80s CBS sitcom, ‘Charles in Charge’, which began when she was 14. He started to profess his love to Eggert then, she said, alleging that the abuse began before her 15th birthday...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-of-sexual-misconduct/?utm_term=.c120963ef547

He had a reality show on years ago and I was shocked at how skeezy he is. I had no idea. And from his personae that he has displayed more recently I can believe that what she is recounting is true. She also has others who worked on the show backing up her accounts. He's really a slimeball and his wife is a real winner too. There may be a very good reason he's had no real career since Happy Days and J&C.

So again a child is being abused/molested/raped, and there were 5/6 witnesses to this, but none of them did anything? And then at 17/18 she has consensual sex with the person who did these things to her. I find it very interesting that these women all have the same mother daughter lawyers.

I support anyone who was abused in anyway. I support the #metoo movement. But if you want to be believed, you have to go to LE first. If they don't take you seriously then fill your boots on social media but go to LE first. It is the only way.

I wish adults would believe children as easily as they believe other adults.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back