GUILTY NM - Zakaria Fry, 28, & Eugene 'Carrell' Ray, 70, Albuquerque, 18 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Albuquerque police are asking for help finding a 70-year-old man who has been missing under suspicious circumstances for more than a week.bbm

Eugene Carrell Ray, 70, was last seen Jan. 18 by his daughter, Alarie Ray-Garcia. He was driving a silver, 2000 Ford Mustang with New Mexico license plate GTW323.

Police said that Ray’s family members, after his disappearance, found (his him) in disarray, “leading them to believe Eugene could be the victim of violence,” according to a missing person flyer from the police department.

Ray is 5’9″ and about 200 pounds.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1125969/police-trying-to-locate-missing-man.html
bb1452d65cae2374b5add73393fc568b.jpg

Police are looking for a woman who they say was last heard from almost two weeks ago and who may be in danger.

According to a flyer from the Albuquerque Police Department, 28-year-old Zakaria Fry, was reported missing on Jan. 29. The last time anyone had heard from her was Jan. 18 when she texted a friend.

Police say her phone goes straight to voicemail and while she is usually active on social media several times a day she has not posted anything on her accounts since Jan. 18.

Fry is transgender and used to go by the name Zackary Fry. She is 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 165 pounds.

“Due to APD’s investigation Zackary Fry (Zakaria Fry) should be considered endangered and may have been a victim of foul play,” according to police.
bbm
https://www.abqjournal.com/1126988/apd-looking-for-missing-woman-who-may-be-in-danger.html
1e6de15a4563dc60206daab81bd76add.jpg

ETA There is another person missing along with Zakaria, a roommate. Initial news report was just Zakaria.

ETA Will ask a mod about adding Eugene. Link to Eugene's thread in post below.

APD: 'person of interest' seen driving missing man's car

Investigators at the Albuquerque Police Department believe the disappearance of a 70-year-old man and a 28-year-old woman are highly suspicious, and they are looking for a person of interest who could be connected.

APD Public Information Officer Simon Drobik gave an update on the search for Eugene Carrell Ray and Zakaria Fry on Wednesday afternoon. The two have been missing since Jan. 18.

Drobik confirmed that Ray and Fry were roommates and that Fry was renting a room from Ray.

It's troublesome that on the 18th, everything just dropped off, you know," Drobik said. "People nowadays with their social media, they're always on it. It just dropped off on the 18th from both these individuals."

After the two went missing, Ray's family found his home in disarray. Police fear he could have been the victim of violence.

Ray stands 5-feet-9 tall and weighs about 200 pounds. He has blue eyes and gray hair. Ray goes by his middle name Carrell, and he could be driving a silver 2000 Ford Mustang with license plate number GTW323.

Drobik said the person of interest has been spotted driving Ray's car at several Walmart locations in northeast Albuquerque.

"That car was actually recovered in the northeast area command off Easterday and Lomas," Drobik said. "And we've done forensics on the car, but we really need to find out who this individual is and how he got Eugene's car."

Fry is 5-feet-11 and 165 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. Police say Fry is transgender, choosing to live as a woman.

Video also at link-
http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news...-case-zakaria-fry-eugene-carrell-ray/4777576/

2 photo's of person of interest-
b750e5eca9ec060c088d0f9453aef8d3.jpg
cef2022604c55e53a54b44d2d6062fa8.jpg

For pities sake, folks on the missing page are saying that Zakariah looks like the person of interest. She is transgender, but I can't really tell one way or another because the POI photo is a bit blurry. What do others think? My son says no, the POI face is different and honestly, without being able to see his eyebrows or ears (to check for holes for pierced ears), I have to say I agree with my son.

The nose and lips look similar, but I need more and better photos to have any confidence.

For pities sake, folks on the missing page are saying that Zakariah looks like the person of interest. She is transgender, but I can't really tell one way or another because the POI photo is a bit blurry. What do others think? My son says no, the POI face is different and honestly, without being able to see his eyebrows or ears (to check for holes for pierced ears), I have to say I agree with my son.
Does seem a little familiar. You would think LE has compared height, etc. The poi looks bigger and the chin differerent. imho
Appears to be caught shopping at Target and Walmart.

Eugene is also transgender according to this article:
The children of a 70-year-old transgender woman, Carrell Ray, walked into their Albuquerque, NM home to find excessive amounts of blood in the living areas and garage. Subsequently, Ms. Ray and her roommate Zakaria Fry went missing according to Ms. Fry’s sister, Britney Willis. Ms. WIllis tells us “On January 31st, 2018 detectives from the Albuquerque New Mexico Police Department have classified the incident as a homicide.” .

View attachment 129988

View attachment 129989

http://www.transnetworking.com/possible-double-transgender-murder-end-january-2018/

Their noses sure do look the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know the financial situation of this gentleman Mr Carrell Ray?

I just fear he might have been harmed by one or more people so that they could steal all his money :(

Retired citizens should never rent rooms for safety reasons unless their children thoroughly check the prospective tenant' records/ life circumstances.

The POI seems to have fuller lips than Zakaria. I don't think it's her.

Edit: Assuming the photo used of Zakaria is recent.

I can not find the photo on fb of Zakaria with a gash on her face. Was it removed since someone posted here about it?

I can not find the photo on fb of Zakaria with a gash on her face. Was it removed since someone posted here about it?

No it’s still there. Instagram album

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong