GUILTY NM - Jeremiah Valencia, 13, beaten to death by mom's BF; body buried in plastic bin, Nov 2017

*Verdigris

Revelation 21:4
Reaction score
 ̄
Another disgusting atrocity.
Long term abuse. BF, the BF's 19-y-o son, and the mom, all arrested.

boy who was found dead on Sunday was forced to live in a dog kennel without food before he was beaten to death by his mother's boyfriend, authorities say
The body of Jeremiah Valencia was discovered buried in a plastic storage pin along New Mexico State Road 503 near his home in Nambe, investigators said
Police believe Valencia was punched several times in the face and stomach by his mother's boyfriend, Thomas Ferguson, before he died in November
Ferguson, Valencia's mother Tracy Pena and Ferguson's son Jordan Nunez were arrested and charged with the teen's murder. They are being held without bond

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5338057/Boy-13-lived-dog-kennel-fatally-beaten.html

He and his sister had been returned to the mother.
Court documents reveal that Pena was investigated by the New Mexico Children Youth and Families Department in 2011. Valencia and his sister were both placed in the care of their grandparents, but were eventually released back to their mother.
http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...fe-details-scarce/1082897001/?from=new-cookie

http://ktla.com/2018/01/31/slain-ne...kennel-authorities-say-mom-2-others-arrested/

Poor Jeremiah, he looked like such a cute kid.
That woman must never be allowed to have her daughter, ever again!
。

krqe.com/2018/02/02/state-agency-policies-questioned-after-13-year-old-is-tortured-and-murdered/
“These things stay with you,” said Sergeant Richard Mathews.

Investigators say they can’t sleep at night.

I hope they're not beating themselves too much about this --legally-- there was not much they could do once the case was closed.

CYFD is another thing. :(
“Families have a constitutional right to live their lives without CYFD in that family unless those families are breaking the law,” said Monique Jacobson, the Cabinet Secretary for CYFD during that committee meeting.
Emph. mine
So, beating a child to death is law abiding ?
Monique Jacobson is clueless and ignorant ; imo.

krqe.com/2018/02/01/family-friends-of-murdered-13-year-old-riddled-with-guilt/

“My baby’s gone and no one wanted to help him,” said Amber Lynn.

Lynn grew up with Jeremiah Valencia; their moms were best friends.

After the boy’s body was found over the weekend, she began remembering the signs of trouble.

“He said if I ever go, don’t remember the bad times, remember the good times,” she said.

BBM :(

krqe.com/2018/02/01/documents-13-year-old-was-beaten-with-brass-knuckles-hammer/

Ferguson’s own son Jordan says he saw Ferguson beat Jeremiah with brass knuckles, a cane, a homemade spear and a five-pound hammer. He also says he saw Ferguson urinate on Jeremiah and saw him put a spear to Jeremiah’s neck until he passed out.

He says Jeremiah was also forced to wear a diaper while locked up in a dog kennel, all for no apparent reason.

Ferguson’s son and Jeremiah’s mother Tracy Pena are also charged in Jeremiah’s death for letting it happen, helping dispose of the body and covering it up.

Good to see the "mom" and stepson are being charged.

www.koat.com/article/documents-detail-brutal-abuse-teen-faced-before-his-death/15958510

The documents detail the brutal abuse where the teen was punched, choked, held against a wall and turned upside down – while Ferguson slammed his head against the ground.

Nunez told police his father would beat the teen with brass knuckles, a cane, a homemade spear, a hammer and steel toed boots.

KOAT spoke with a woman who grew up with Jeremiah’s mother, Tracy Pena. She said Pena was a great mother, when she wasn’t on drugs.
"Great mother..."
"great mothers" don't stand back and watch while a boyfriend brutalizes their child.
Hope this byotch gets life w/o parole.
:moo:

13 years old.... I just can't even. This article also provides more details about this horrific murder. I hope someone loved this young man at some point in his life...

ETA: He was beaten with brass knuckles, a 5 lb hammer, a cane, a spear... made to wear a diaper and live n a dog cage for no reaosn... and he was urinated on by the mom's BF as if the rest was not enough.

The BF's son (19) is being charged because it is reported he helped bury Jeremiah's body. I feel badly for that young man too... that he either had it in him to aid in this murder, or that he was forced to abet his father.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5430687/Boy-13-raped-burned-beaten-death.html

Boy, 13, was 'raped and burned before being beaten to death' and buried in a shallow grave

The death penalty should apply in this case.
Hope Ferguson and Pena rot in hell for all eternity.
:stormingmad: :furious:

Family members have told deputies that Ferguson kept Jeremiah inside the kennel as punishment, often making him sleep there and forcing him to wear adult diapers.

Relatives KNEW and did nothing.

So angry !

I read just a small portion on this and I am completely stunned. How could any mother let this happen to her son? I would rather die than let my son endure what this family let this poor kid go though . I would rather die than let my neighbors kid go though any of that. Any kid. This kind of crime has no justice ever. Yes they will go to prison ,but they will still get treated better than they ever treated this kid.

I have no idea what justice for Jeremiah would look like... I just want to know that at some point in this kid's life, he knew what it felt like to be loved and cared for... I'll say it - I am glad he is not suffering any longer. Who knows how long this would have gone on. I hate people.

More in local news today.

Judge to allow testimony by Jeremiah’s sister
Judge to allow testimony by Jeremiah’s sister

Hi - just started following this case - and unfortunately, because of EU new laws - I can't access the article posted above - can someone please give like a 10% synopsis of what this article says? Also if any court dates in there?

TIA!

RIP Jeremiah!
rose-smiley.gif

Hi - just started following this case - and unfortunately, because of EU new laws - I can't access the article posted above - can someone please give like a 10% synopsis of what this article says? Also if any court dates in there?

TIA!

RIP Jeremiah!
rose-smiley.gif

I think ... that the reason this sister might try to testify in DEFENSE of her mother (Pena), is that she may be afraid of her and of having to be sent to live with her if Pena receives a short sentence ?
Have been struggling to find an ounce of compassion for this woman and at this time --- cannot do it.
If someone harms your child, and you can't kick the bugger out of your house (assuming it's YOUR home) ....run !
Leave in the middle of the night with just the clothes on your back; fgs !
She stayed far too long and put up with Ferguson's B.S.

Here's about 10 % -- more or less :

Judge to allow testimony by Jeremiah’s sister | Local News | santafenewmexican.com

"...... Specifically, the lawyers in court documents and at a hearing before District Judge Matthew J. Wilson offered as reasons why A.V. should testify:
• She was aware of efforts her mother made to shield Jeremiah from Ferguson, for which Peña received beatings.
• She was aware of efforts her mother made to keep Ferguson from keeping Jeremiah in a dog kennel.
• She was aware that her mother tried to feed Jeremiah behind Ferguson’s back, “but that Jeremiah was in too much pain to eat.”
• She never saw Nuñez harm Jeremiah, and that he “instead would attempt to help and care for him during and after the abuse.”
• She trusted Nuñez and “felt safe in his presence.”
Deputy District Attorney Jennifer Padgett argued that subjecting A.V. to questioning in September would “set her back in processing not only the extent of the abuse she suffered but also witnessing the homicide of her brother.”
Padgett said she was not asking the court to shield the girl indefinitely but until at least October, at which point her therapists would have been able to prepare A.V. to testify....."

So, no trial until sometime in October ?

I'd imagine this girl might be too afraid to testify... lest either her mother or Ferguson's son (Nunez) might kill her in revenge.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back