KS - Man charged in rape of 4 yr old girl at downtown YMCA, Wichita, 29 January 2018

I am watching local news right now and the newscaster said they called the preschool he lists as his empolyer and they said he does not work there. Big question: Has he EVER worked there?

I am watching local news right now and the newscaster said they called the preschool he lists as his empolyer and they said he does not work there. Big question: Has he EVER worked there?
Good point, even if they just fired him today or he quit years ago they could truthfully answer that he does not work there. I looked at comments and people are saying he and his Mom both worked at the YMCA, I also see pics of small children on his Facebook page. I'm sure this wasn't his first victim.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Good point, even if they just fired him today or he quit years ago they could truthfully answer that he does not work there. I looked at comments and people are saying he and his Mom both worked at the YMCA, I also see pics of small children on his Facebook page. I'm sure this wasn't his first victim.

I don't think it is his first either. :(

Man accused in child rape at YMCA fired from preschool for 'inappropriate touching'

[....]

"The discharge was immediate and Plymouth Learning Center notified KDHE and the Wichita Police Department made an investigation," Olsen said.

Olsen said officers interviewed the child, parents and teachers.

A police report says the alleged "child abuse" offense happened on September 6 and was reported on October 6. Gaston was not charged at the time.

[....]

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?418-Crimes-Spotlight-on-Children

I really want to know if the YMCA called this preschool for a reference.

Now I want to know if Plymouth Learning Center, WPD or KDHE called the YMCA to let them know of the investigation.

YMCA employee charged with rape fired from church daycare in 2017 for 'inappropriate touching'

[....]

Olsen said Gaston was employed part-time at Plymouth Learning Center and the East YMCA. He was offered full-time employment at the learning center in April.

[....]

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ma...year-old-girl-at-downtown-YMCA-472224323.html

Man accused in child rape at YMCA fired from preschool for 'inappropriate touching'

[....]

"The discharge was immediate and Plymouth Learning Center notified KDHE and the Wichita Police Department made an investigation," Olsen said.

Olsen said officers interviewed the child, parents and teachers.

A police report says the alleged "child abuse" offense happened on September 6 and was reported on October 6. Gaston was not charged at the time.

[....]

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?418-Crimes-Spotlight-on-Children
Ugh we knew it wasn't the first time!!

I am watching KWCH right now and they are reporting Gaston has worked for the Y since 2013. Also, there is a father who says his daughter went to Plymouth and she had blood splotting in her underwear. The father says he called Plymouth, was told Gaston had already been fired and since the father didn't have any evidence, he didn't report it to LE. (I am just going to leave that alone.)

I am watching KWCH right now and they are reporting Gaston has worked for the Y since 2013. Also, there is a father who says his daughter went to Plymouth and she had blood splotting in her underwear. The father says he called Plymouth, was told Gaston had already been fired and since the father didn't have any evidence, he didn't report it to LE. (I am just going to leave that alone.)
I don't think I can leave that alone. A preschool age child had blood in her underwear and the parents didn't take her to the pediatrician? Even if you didn't suspect sexual abuse surely a parent would know that's a sign something is wrong.

And he's worked there since 2013, he could have a huge number of victims.

OMG! So now we know he's worked at atleast 4 different childcare facilities in the past 5 years.

Both the YMCA and Plymouth Learning Center state they have cameras in the classroom and another adult present at all times. I can't believe this is true, if so how has he been able to inappropriately touch atleast one if not way more children and rape another one? As a parent with 2 small children in daycare this case is just terrifying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back