Star Jones Book Signing

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If anyone is interested that lives in the Houston area Star Jones is going to be at the Sam's on Rice @ Westpark (12-2) for a book signing tomorrow. She will also be at The Shrine of the Black Madonna on Sun..

I don't like her and won't be buying her book but that happens to be the Sam's I shop at and I need a carton of sigs and Listerine so I think that'll be a good time to go and see how many people show up. Hope not alot. LOL I never really have liked the woman but she has gotten waaaaaaaaay to big for her britches especially since she's lost weight.

Oh yes, I agree she thinks she is all that..and more! :sick: I have been watching the view lately. She has a stick stuck so far up its painful to watch. :loser:

lilpony said:
Oh yes, I agree she thinks she is all that..and more! :sick: I have been watching the view lately. She has a stick stuck so far up its painful to watch. :loser:

I have it on in my office but it's usually on mute after GMA and then I put it back on for the soaps. Joy gets on my nerves also. I read somewhere that Star may be on her way out cuz she causes too much friction on the set especially with her adversarial relationship with Joy.

kato said:
I have it on in my office but it's usually on mute after GMA and then I put it back on for the soaps. Joy gets on my nerves also. I read somewhere that Star may be on her way out cuz she causes too much friction on the set especially with her adversarial relationship with Joy.
Wow really. That would be great. I didn't realize that she didn't get along with Joy. I think in the past they have taken some trips together, haven't they?

lilpony said:
Wow really. That would be great. I didn't realize that she didn't get along with Joy. I think in the past they have taken some trips together, haven't they?

I dunno. I don't really pay much attention to the friendships that are or aren't between the women on that show.

lilpony said:
That is why The View is looking for someone to take her place,she is getting fired.

dark_shadows said:
That is why The View is looking for someone to take her place,she is getting fired.

Oh good. Then I'm not the only one that heard that. I can't believe Babs has kept her around this long.

The option in her contract for another year was not picked up. "One year was enough," our insider said. Jones claims the decision was hers, and told The Post last week she'll be too busy promoting her book, "Shine: A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love" (Collins), due out Jan. 6.

The tome is about her meeting and mating with hubby Al Reynolds.

"I couldn't make any commitments next year beyond supporting the book and doing 'The View,' " Star said. "I want to make sure I do my everyday job very well."

This is from the NY Post.
It was also on the news today.

The news report said that complaints about her attitude is why she was not offered another contract.

Of course she is going to blame it on supporting her book.

dark_shadows said:
The option in her contract for another year was not picked up. "One year was enough," our insider said. Jones claims the decision was hers, and told The Post last week she'll be too busy promoting her book, "Shine: A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love" (Collins), due out Jan. 6.

The tome is about her meeting and mating with hubby Al Reynolds.

"I couldn't make any commitments next year beyond supporting the book and doing 'The View,' " Star said. "I want to make sure I do my everyday job very well."

I'm gonna go to Sam's tomorrow and heckle her. Better not they may kick me out permanently.

kato said:
I'm gonna go to Sam's tomorrow and heckle her. Better not they may kick me out permanently.
(I added more to my last post)
Can you please heckle her for me also?She takes pleasure in doing it to others.

Also...why does she think she is "all that?"

I only read or hear about her in publications such as People Mag and things that like, but she seems like a pig and I'm not talking about her weight.

Jeana (DP) said:
I only read or hear about her in publications such as People Mag and things that like, but she seems like a pig and I'm not talking about her weight.

Yeah, she's a pig skinny or fat.

dark_shadows said:
(I added more to my last post)
Can you please heckle her for me also?She takes pleasure in doing it to others.

Also...why does she think she is "all that?"

I dunno but she needs to look in the mirror. AGAIN

Does anyone think she had gastic bypass surgery or do you think she lost the weight without surgery? Also, why is she so secretive? I know HER answer is that she doesn't want to be the poster child for a paticular weight loss stategy but come on.

detectivewannabe said:
Does anyone think she had gastic bypass surgery or do you think she lost the weight without surgery? Also, why is she so secretive? I know HER answer is that she doesn't want to be the poster child for a paticular weight loss stategy but come on.
She admits she had medical intervention...so yeah...I think she had her stomach stapled.

detectivewannabe said:

IMO I think she had the surgery cuz there is now way she lost it naturally as big as she was. Supposedly around 300 lbs. at one point. If I had had surgery to lose weight I wouldn't be ashamed about it. There are people out there that probably really need it and can't afford it.

kato said:
IMO I think she had the surgery cuz there is now way she lost it naturally as big as she was. Supposedly around 300 lbs. at one point. If I had had surgery to lose weight I wouldn't be ashamed about it. There are people out there that probably really need it and can't afford it.
Sure, you can lose that much weight without surgery. I know of someone who did. Even with the surgery, you still have to work out, eat right. It isn't just an instant fix. It is still a struggle.

I never liked star jones, and when brittany was caught driving her kid on her lap like an idiot, star was defending her like crazy. I didnt like that one but, but we are all entitled to our own opinion.:D

michelle said:
I never liked star jones, and when brittany was caught driving her kid on her lap like an idiot, star was defending her like crazy. I didnt like that one but, but we are all entitled to our own opinion.:D
I don't know how ANYONE could defend her doing that crap! I had hoped she would grow up now that a baby was depending on her. She is a fool. That is my opinion! LOL:D I think we think alike!!!:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back