Found Safe CA - Julia Kebbel, 36, Los Angeles, 31 Jan 2018

DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score
"Actress Arielle Kebbel is asking fans to help find her sister Julia Kebbel, who has been missing since Jan. 31 — the same day a fire broke out in her apartment.

The 32-year-old star, whose credits include unREAL, Ballers, and the upcoming film Fifty Shades Freed, issued a plea to help with the search on Instagram Saturday in the caption to a gallery that included a series of photos of Julia and her chocolate lab, Cindy."

attachment.php

More here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 19.54.31.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 19.54.31.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,170
This one just came over my SM as I follow Arielle. I believe she has other pets, other than the dog, I wonder where they are, I doubt she would have left them. My god.

Attachments

• 27750633_1778981272408043_5321975703341700627_n.jpg
    27750633_1778981272408043_5321975703341700627_n.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,028
I hope she's okay. People Magazine and other sources say there was a fire in her apartment the day she went missing.

http://people.com/tv/arielle-kebbel-sister-missing-julia-kebbel/

Assuming there was indeed a fire in her apartment that day, some questions are, how bad was the fire? What time did it occur? Did it have a suspicious origin? Was it related to Julia's disappearance?

I assume that they've checked the apartment thoroughly and she is not deceased inside of it. More speculative questions:
1. However it started, could the fire have affected her in some way, whether physically or psychologically, and caused her to wander away?
2. Did she have any psychological problems -- could she have set the fire and gone off somewhere?
3. Could someone else have attacked her and set the fire to cover up their crime? Or could some enemy, angry ex, etc., have set the fire to terrorize her?
4. On the other hand, could her departure have caused the fire? For instance, if she was cooking something, went out for a moment, and was abducted, that could have led to the fire.

Her sister says she was last seen at 11pm, walking her chocolate Lab. Was she abducted during her walk?

All very speculative. Again, I hope she's okay and that there's some reasonable explanation for her disappearance.

If she just went to take her dog out, at 11 pm, it was probably supposed to be a quick potty break for the dog.

She may have left a candle burning, or a pan of leftovers reheating in the oven?

No dog found either?

I hope she's okay. People Magazine and other sources say there was a fire in her apartment the day she went missing.

http://people.com/tv/arielle-kebbel-sister-missing-julia-kebbel/

Assuming there was indeed a fire in her apartment that day, some questions are, how bad was the fire? What time did it occur? Did it have a suspicious origin? Was it related to Julia's disappearance?

I assume that they've checked the apartment thoroughly and she is not deceased inside of it. More speculative questions:
1. However it started, could the fire have affected her in some way, whether physically or psychologically, and caused her to wander away?
2. Did she have any psychological problems -- could she have set the fire and gone off somewhere?
3. Could someone else have attacked her and set the fire to cover up their crime? Or could some enemy, angry ex, etc., have set the fire to terrorize her?
4. On the other hand, could her departure have caused the fire? For instance, if she was cooking something, went out for a moment, and was abducted, that could have led to the fire.

Her sister says she was last seen at 11pm, walking her chocolate Lab. Was she abducted during her walk?

All very speculative. Again, I hope she's okay and that there's some reasonable explanation for her disappearance.

I tend to think that the fire happened and she was present and accounted for, and then she disappeared later that day. Only because of the way it was written by Arielle. And I would have imagined the family would have been aware, of her missing status earlier than yesterday if she had been missing directly following the fire.

I could be completely wrong, I am just voicing how I first thought of it from Arielle's post.

Kebbel attached a photo of her sister with her dog and included a description of Julia in her post: "Weighs about 105 pounds. Fair skin. Bleach blonde short hair. She has tattoos on both fore arms. She has a spiritual symbol w/ a key and the words promise on one fore arm and a blue Phoenix rising on the other."

Kebbel asked that anyone who has seen her sister, or has information about her whereabouts, message her or reach out to private investigator Russell L. Greene, whose number was listed.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...el-calls-help-locating-missing-sister-1081512

Attachments

• 48DCAABF00000578-5348985-image-m-52_1517706294801.jpg
    48DCAABF00000578-5348985-image-m-52_1517706294801.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 937
I'm noting that Arielle has now changed her post to "call 911" or to DM Arielle rather than call the PI.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 871219b2-f66d-4c83-a851-37103f1afbdf.jpg
    871219b2-f66d-4c83-a851-37103f1afbdf.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 979
Just saw that fellow actresses, Claire Holt & Phoebe Tonkin have since shared Arielle's post.

the silver lake area of los angeles is as big as a small city,
it would be helpful to have a block number or landmark to have a starting point in the search area.
The timing of the fire certainly seems connected to her dog walking/disappearance, even if it started earlier that day.
she was last seen at 11pm, who saw her at that odd time and what were they doing?
The person had to be acquainted with her..a neighbor?
when was the fire reported and by who?
kitchen fire, totally engulfed, arson?

I've been assuming condo living but I guess it could have been a house.
Did she have roommates?

Did the People magazine article remove the info regarding a fire breaking out in her apt? I didn’t see the reference. If so, I wonder why that fact was taken out?

I see from Julia’s instagram that she was married in 2015. Is she still married? Where is her husband?

Did the People magazine article remove the info regarding a fire breaking out in her apt? I didn’t see the reference. If so, I wonder why that fact was taken out?

it certainly has been removed..it was in the headline.
A google search still displays it.

Continually checking Arielle's instagram for any good news. None so far :( The length of time here has me concerned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back