Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Folks things haven't changed in all 29 threads for William.

Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

You can discuss William's family from what is printed in MSM not what you've gleaned from FB and remember to provide links when stating facts.

Thank you

Does anyone remember the sighting of an older woman who resembled NC and a child that resembled William in Queensland? Members of SF Rosann were preparing to fly up there but it turned out to be a false alarm. Does anyone have the link to that article? And was the location ever reported?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

Doesn’t state location though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, suspicious x

‘Last year a photo came across the desks of NSW detectives showing a young boy and a woman in a McDonald's in Central Queensland.

The boy looked eerily similar to William, and the woman he was with looked like his grandmother, Natalie Collins.’

‘Fairfax Media reported last year that the hopes of detectives were dashed when police on the ground in Queensland confirmed the mother and boy were not who they hoped.’

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html
Sep 11, 2016

So, Central Queensland but LAC confirmed they were not William and NC.

Does NC have biological female relatives?

Unless there is a deathbed confession I can’t see this case ever being solved now.
Even if Williams body is found now, I don’t think there is enough evidence to satisfy a jury.
This must be Jubelins most frustrating case ‘knowing’ who did it but not able to prove it.
I believe it happened exactly as Jubelin described, not planned, took seconds, and maybe regretted minutes later.

Unless there is a deathbed confession I can’t see this case ever being solved now.
Even if Williams body is found now, I don’t think there is enough evidence to satisfy a jury.
This must be Jubelins most frustrating case ‘knowing’ who did it but not able to prove it.
I believe it happened exactly as Jubelin described, not planned, took seconds, and maybe regretted minutes later.

So who do think it is, ie; ‘who did it’, in DCI Jubelin’s eyes?

Do you hold out no hope at all that William is still alive?

Where in MSM did DCI Jubelin say those particular things? Could you give me a link please kiwi?

TIA.

Sadly, I agree. It seems like Bowraville all over again. Jubelin's other frustrating case.

So who do think it is, ie; ‘who did it’, in DCI Jubelin’s eyes?

Do you hold out no hope at all that William is still alive?

Where in MSM did DCI Jubelin say those particular things? Could you give me a link please kiwi?

TIA.

No I hold no hope whatsoever that William is alive, I believe he would have been dead in possibly less than an hour after being taken.
My theory is the killer panicked as soon as reality set in.

Re Jubelin I’m sure his #1 suspect is BS, he’s made that very clear.
As for links the main one I remember is where he reenacted what he thought happened, where he was walking around the property, talked about two worlds colliding, and think he inferred William may have been at end of driveway.

So many things have been written but I think that interview summed it up perfectly, sadly I have no idea where to find it now, but I’m sure someone else can produce it.

No I hold no hope whatsoever that William is alive, I believe he would have been dead in possibly less than an hour after being taken.
My theory is the killer panicked as soon as reality set in.

Re Jubelin I’m sure his #1 suspect is BS, he’s made that very clear.
As for links the main one I remember is where he reenacted what he thought happened, where he was walking around the property, talked about two worlds colliding, and think he inferred William may have been at end of driveway.

So many things have been written but I think that interview summed it up perfectly, sadly I have no idea where to find it now, but I’m sure someone else can produce it.

Thanks for your reply kiwi.

So you think William was allegedly abducted and murdered by BS?

AFAIK Disorganised opportunistic child sexual/homicide offenders who panic usually abandon/secrete their victims within a 200 m-1.5 km radius of the abduction point, depending on their mode of transport. More often than not their victims are found alive the closer they to the point of abduction, or deceased within the larger radius. There are rare exceptions, I’m sure.

Do you mean the 60 Minutes special report entitled ‘Where’s William?’. The one where his foster carers are interviewed by Mike Munro?

Could someone post a Google map with all of the McDonalds outlets in Central Queensland’s major centres marked on it please?

X this by 10

wheres mcdonalds in queensland
d3404b8bc516ad5624f55ea363f6a5cf.jpg

df4b55928c28580e672037e8b1b0c9c7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@kiwi50 Is this the interview?

[video=youtube;nTh6DM5FEAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTh6DM5FEAY[/video]

Part 2 here:

[video=youtube;0H5fhsGSVOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5fhsGSVOM[/video]

The interview where the presenter, Mike Munro, a veteran 60 Minutes’ Australia reporter, breaks down and cries while interviewing William’s foster parents?

How could someone inflict that amount of pain on two mothers after their wife had lost a son of her own?

Thanks for your reply kiwi.

So you think William was allegedly abducted and murdered by BS?

AFAIK Disorganised opportunistic child sexual/homicide offenders who panic usually abandon/secrete their victims within a 200 m-1.5 km radius of the abduction point, depending on their mode of transport. More often than not their victims are found alive the closer they to the point of abduction, or deceased within the larger radius. There are rare exceptions, I’m sure.

Do you mean the 60 Minutes special report entitled ‘Where’s William?’. The one where his foster carers are interviewed by Mike Munro?

Sorry as I said I have no idea where to find the link now, I think it was fairly soon after Jubelin took over.
Yes I believe it was BS, I think he’d go further than a km or two.
I’d think somewhere between Kendall and Dunboggan (sp) and less than 30 minutes driving time from the time William was abducted.

Sorry as I said I have no idea where to find the link now, I think it was fairly soon after Jubelin took over.
I’d think somewhere between Kendall and Dunboggan (sp) and less than 30 minutes driving time from the time William was abducted.

Yes, next search radius is 20 km or 20 minutes’ drive from the point of abduction.

No doubt that’s why there was such an extensive search off the Ghost Road, after the tip was received saying someone had seen a white van turn off into a bush track there. I think they also searched around Queens Lake.

And, of course, CASC Squad turned turned BS’ office at Laurieton and his home at Bonny Hills upside down. But that was after the plumber’s tip about the boy’s t-shirt found blocking the sewerage pipe.

I don’t know about a search at Dunbogan. Maybe someone could provide kiwi and I with a link please?

Videos posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member