894 users online (198 members and 696 guests)  

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 1,546 to 1,555 of 1555
    I wanted to say 'thanks' SA, as I also noticed the White one was not a 4 x4.

However, something has gone wacky with my screen 'view'.

It's now yellow, and I have no thanks button or other, no login Windows etc.

Can anyone please tell me what I have done ?! and how I can restore

Quote Originally Posted by Warshawski View Post
    Thanks SA, I hadn't realised either. I find that interesting. Although maybe in a place like Kendal they look for opportunities to give the dogs a work-out ?

does each Police precinct have a dog unit attached ?
    Apparently ......

The Dog Squad is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The squad operates across the State and is divided into four police regions.
    There are 14 police dogs and handlers operating in each Region and 3 located at Police Dog Training Centre (in Menai), a total of 59 teams.

https://www.australianpolice.com.au/police-dog-squad/

I cannot find exactly what the four regions are, where the dog units are based. Maybe, due to the huge forest area near there, there is one in Port Macquarie, or close by. There are 6 LACs, so presumably they are in 4 of those regions, with some squads covering more than one LAC.

https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/about_..._area_commands
    Last edited by SouthAussie; Today at 09:05 AM.
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

'I didn't do anything to HARM William' ... Or to that effect.

He didn't say something like ' I didn't have anything to do with William's disappearance. I haven't seen the little guy since he arrived'

Quote Originally Posted by Warshawski View Post
    I wanted to say 'thanks' SA, as I also noticed the White one was not a 4 x4.

However, something has gone wacky with my screen 'view'.

It's now yellow, and I have no thanks button or other, no login Windows etc.

Can anyone please tell me what I have done ?! and how I can restore
    If you go the the bottom of that screen, you will see words saying 'full site'. Click on that and you will restore your normal view.
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Absolutely! Its fr.....g frustrating. As is my suddenly new 'view'!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    Apparently ......

The Dog Squad is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The squad operates across the State and is divided into four police regions.
    There are 14 police dogs and handlers operating in each Region and 3 located at Police Dog Training Centre (in Menai), a total of 59 teams.

https://www.australianpolice.com.au/police-dog-squad/

I cannot find exactly what the four regions are, where the dog units are based. Maybe, due to the huge forest area near there, there is one in Port Macquarie, or close by. There are 6 LACs, so presumably they are in 4 of those regions, with some squads covering more than one LAC.

https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/about_..._area_commands
    Best I could find.

Dog Unit
    Dog-Unit-GP-DogThe NSW Police Force Dog Unit is part of the State Protection Group and Counter Terrorism and Special Tactics Command. The Unit is the largest Dog Unit of any Police Force in Australia and is available for operations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Police Dog Unit has teams based around the State of NSW as far north as Tweed Heads, south to Wagga Wagga and west to Dubbo. The Unit currently deploys teams of English Springer Spaniels, Labradors and German Shepherds trained in:

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/recruit...alist_option_2

That's interesting Paper, can you please show as I've looked for that connection.

We learnt from Col in 2015 that BS & Marg had been together for 28 years. That would make it 1987. A big year that one it seems for BS.

Does anyone know when he & 2nd wife CH actually got together .. And then when they split up ?

And where were they living ?

It's my understanding he had 4 kids previously ( boys?) and she had 1.

Then they had 1 together which my hunch says was a Girl ( and Col told us about some of his kids (incl a daughter) sticking by him.

Marg had only boys I believe, although some confusion in the midst, and some undesirable activities. .. and then they looked after 3 of her grandsons. .. until the fat hit the fan, and they were removed.

Wonder if their Mum has a relationship with them these days ?

It's so so sad what happens to so many of our children. Often ( but not always) created carelessly, born so innocent and wonderful, and tainted so quickly.

All just my opinion

30 years ago ? Familiar time frame ... victims speaking of being 'passed around' etc ...

Aaaww.... Bless you Kal. What an awesome contribution you've made, and I hope the ligament mends quickly, & the drugs help in the meantime... Good Doggy

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    If you go the the bottom of that screen, you will see words saying 'full site'. Click on that and you will restore your normal view.
    I'll say it again SA, you're a total Legend! Thankyou... I looked everywhere and tried everything, but didn't see that!

that in itself to me proves how 'blind' we can be to what's right in front of us. I need to go right right back to square one..

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104