Amazon delivery man wanders house - TWICE

Wyle_E_Coyote

Northern Virginia
Reaction score
http://www.wate.com/news/watercoole...andering-through-florida-mans-home/955710181#

...it was an Amazon delivery man who wandered through his house and wound up in his master bedroom.

“I instantly froze because it's something that you can’t understand until it happens to you,” said Lentini.

The delivery man quickly dropped off the package and left.

-snip-

Lentini called Amazon and was notified that it would never happen again.

“They were astounded that that happened. They got some supervisor on the phone. They said this is going to the highest levels right now,” Lentini recalled.

Sure enough, it happened again the very next day.

So... Why the heck doesn't he lock his door?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If this is the one of the Amazon delivery people that work directly for Amazon, it wouldn't surprise me. This freaks me out as my parents constantly don't lock their doors during the day.

it happened the next day too?!

different drivers?

apparently there's a new 'key service' (that this customer did not sign up for) - I think that's just asking for a whole bunch of trouble
they should tell us when to expect deliveries so that we can be home

I dunno... There is something kind of appealing about laying in bed and having Amazon deliver all my impulse buys right to my bedside...

I dunno... There is something kind of appealing about laying in bed and having Amazon deliver all my impulse buys right to my bedside...

:laughing:

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-amazons-in-home-delivery-works-2017-10
Amazon can soon put packages in your home when you're not there — here's how it works

• Oct. 25, 2017, 10:38 AM
Amazon will now allow deliveries inside your home when no one's there.

It's part of the new Amazon Key program announced on Wednesday.

To participate, customers need to be Amazon Prime members and own some special equipment, including a compatible smart lock and a security camera specially made for the program.

[...]

This is my hometown. Not only did it happen to Mr Lentini -twice- it happened to another person as well. I know the receiver is supposed to have a special lock, but once inside the home the driver roamed around until he ended up in the third floor! I'm the other case, it's unclear if the driver was the same as one of Mr Lentini or yet another person. Regardless, I hope these drivers are background checked and bonded.

If this is the one of the Amazon delivery people that work directly for Amazon, it wouldn't surprise me. This freaks me out as my parents constantly don't lock their doors during the day.

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS

:welcome6: :welcome: :wagon:

i dunno... There is something kind of appealing about laying in bed and having amazon deliver all my impulse buys right to my bedside...

Sent from my sm-g930v using tapatalk

hahahahahaha (lol)

:laughing: :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member