GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Dalagali

Reaction score
Broomfield Police are asking for the public's help to find a 19-year-old woman who was last seen around noon on Thursday.

According to a Facebook post by the department, Natalie Bollinger left her home after speaking to a family member and has not been seen since. They did not specify where in Broomfield that home is located.

Bollinger is described as a white female who is 4'11" and weighs about 102 pounds. She has maroon-colored hair and hazel eyes. She also has two facial piercings and a tattoo on her left forearm.

If you have any information about where she is, Broomfield Police are asking you call them at 303-438-6400.

http://www.9news.com/mobile/article...-ask-for-help-finding-missing-woman/503304917

http://www.9news.com/img/resize/con...592766213_12068253_ver1.0.png?preset=mb_large

Thread #1

So very glad that an arrest has been made. I am always happy to hear that LE had a suspect from the start, and they kept things under wraps until he was arrested. May justice come for Natalie!

Official mug shot
attachment.php

Well, that's not a face I was expecting.

Anyone have a link for conference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presser should be starting but I'm not seeing it.

Presser should be starting but I'm not seeing it.

Same, I have both CBS Denver and Adams Co Sheriff up and neither are streaming. At least it’s not just me...

Same, I have both CBS Denver and Adams Co Sheriff up and neither are streaming. At least it’s not just me...

Adams commented and replied to someone on twitter saying it was up to the media to stream the PC. We are waiting on CBS Denver...

We are live! Here we go.

For those who didn’t get the PC, interesting recap. Not drug related to their knowledge, hadn’t known each other very long. Curious that they haven’t delved much into the autopsy report yet and how it figures into the case. In the early days a lot of names came up, they went down each of those investigative leads. Found most of their possible POIs from her cell phone records. No other POIs to their knowledge, SS not involved in her death or disappearance. There was no sexual relationship, called it a “social media relationship”. No real motive determined yet it seems or at least not one that they will share because of court...DA will put that together. Weapon located but not yet tested as they just got it (I assume yesterday). Affidavit not released yet, when he goes to court judge will decide (Monday he will be in court most likely).
This poor girl. She had SO many bad people around her, and this guy wasn’t even on our radar - that I’m aware of - but plenty of others were. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back