Found Deceased MN - Kara Blevins, 27, pregnant, Akeley, 2 Feb 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Kara Blevins has been missing since Friday, Feb. 2, and she is pregnant and last seen in Akeley. Authorities say it is believed she doesn’t have a phone, car, money or extra clothing.

kara-blevins-missing-woman.jpg

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/02/09/hubbard-county-kara-blevins-missing/

It seems like some people are not very upset or concerned enough to put out FB announcements,

last one worked. Thanks

Weird lack of info
Why isn't this more widespread?
Only two stories?

Bizarre. She has 2 other daughters and is expecting. Very few shares in her inner circle. Recent post from Jan 26 suggests she was still with the boyfriend in jail. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few more details in Comments from Hubbard County Sheriff Office & Emergency management on their own page-

On Friday the 2nd she was last known to be walking along Howard Lake Road, Akely (Cass County) at or near 5pm- Winter coat, white scarf, no hat or gloves.

Younger Minnesotans have no need of hat and gloves ( in their own mind, that is).

There's so much basic information just missing. It says she was seen at her mother's. Does she live with her mother? Do her children? Is she the custodial parent? Is she from the area or just visiting? What's her current hair color, the missing poster shows auburn, and all her recent facebook photos show her as a blond. And as far as the no car no money, do they mean when she left or all the time? Even odder, people who share her last name on her social media page (I would have to assume family) have not made a single comment or shared a missing post about her.

There's so much basic information just missing. It says she was seen at her mother's. Does she live with her mother? Do her children? Is she the custodial parent? Is she from the area or just visiting? What's her current hair color, the missing poster shows auburn, and all her recent facebook photos show her as a blond. And as far as the no car no money, do they mean when she left or all the time? Even odder, people who share her last name on her social media page (I would have to assume family) have not made a single comment or shared a missing post about her.

I agree...too weird.
Walks out of mom's house on Friday, leaving her two young daughters behind? Walking alone, 6 months pregnant and no personal items on her? Who reported her being picked up by a car? Why isn't there a description of it? Then she isn't reported missing until 3 days later?

Maybe she left willingly. Lots of pics with her kiddos and recently. Just strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She posted a photo last June of the fetus or preemie? That was June 2017, and shes due again in May? Is the father currently in jail?

The guy who says she is wonderful took her home to meet his mother who commented she loved her too and then the mother posted on her FB after this.

Confusing...

She posted a photo last June of the fetus or preemie? That was June 2017, and shes due again in May? Is the father currently in jail?

The guy who says she is wonderful took her home to meet his mother who commented she loved her too and then the mother posted on her FB after this.

Confusing...

I haven't seen where the father of the Baby that she's excited to see again is in jail. The last name of the infant who was born premature and died is the same of the fellow she's currently dating, so he's the father of at least one of her children.

I haven't seen where the father of the Baby that she's excited to see again is in jail. The last name of the infant who was born premature and died is the same of the fellow she's currently dating, so he's the father of at least one of her children.

I read that here about jail. I did know about the same father however for the pregnancy last year i.e. the surname. Thanks.

Another article about her posted just hours ago, however it's written almost exactly as the other articles....little info given and nothing new that I could see.

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/4402105-missing-pregnant-woman-last-seen-akeley

ETA:
Akeley, Minnesota, the place she was reportedly seen last on Feb 2, is indeed extremely small. 1.5 square miles with a population of only 432!

With a place that small, it's hard to imagine anyone moving about much (especially on foot) without the rest of the town knowing about it....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akeley,_Minnesota

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back