Found Safe CA - Jessica Holley, 32, Bakersfield, 23 Dec 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
Police are asking for the public's help in finding a 32-year-old woman who has been missing since December.

Jessica Holley was last seen Dec. 23 in the 5400 block of Vista Del Mar Avenue, according to police. She's described as white, 5 foot 10, 135 pounds, long brown hair, brown eyes and has flowers tattooed on her lower back.

She was last seen occupying a dark gray 2001 Chevrolet Camaro.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Holley is asked to call Detective Amy Davis at 326-3871 or the Bakersfield Police Department at 327-7111.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/bre...cle_e43030de-0df3-11e8-9ebc-9f478f2f5dc0.html

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...1e8-9894-c742fa0487be/5a7e34fbd156f.image.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A woman with that name and whose photo matches the missing info, has a twitter account (mostly detailing teaching kids and classroom stuff). Last post was Dec. 6. I could not find any other social media presence.

"occupying"? Not very definitive but it's something at least. Took over a month to make the paper.. I wonder if there are earlier articles?

"occupying"? Not very definitive but it's something at least. Took over a month to make the paper.. I wonder if there are earlier articles?

All the articles that I see online are from today. I wonder why it took so long for her to be reported missing? Did no one in her circle of family or friends report her before this? Does she have a history of taking off in the past?

any camaros?
Her facebook is pretty locked down from the looks of it, last public post I can see is from last year June. Trying to find more of her social profiles, but no luck for now.

Police are asking for the public's help in finding a 32-year-old woman who has been missing since December.

Jessica Holley was last seen Dec. 23 in the 5400 block of Vista Del Mar Avenue, according to police. She's described as white, 5 foot 10, 135 pounds, long brown hair, brown eyes and has flowers tattooed on her lower back.

She was last seen occupying a dark gray 2001 Chevrolet Camaro.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Holley is asked to call Detective Amy Davis at 326-3871 or the Bakersfield Police Department at 327-7111.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/bre...cle_e43030de-0df3-11e8-9ebc-9f478f2f5dc0.html

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...1e8-9894-c742fa0487be/5a7e34fbd156f.image.jpg
attachment.php

Attachments

• 5a7e34fbd156f.image.jpg
    5a7e34fbd156f.image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 206
I am curious who reported her missing. In the above posts there is no mention of family or friends reporting her missing just that the police needs the public help in locating her.

a quick google shows that certainly looks like an 01 camero..
right color but calif requires a front license plate.. hmmm
If your car does not come with the license plate holder mount already attached, you can sort of get away with not having one. The new Challengers also don't have a license plate mount as a standard feature.

If your car does not come with the license plate holder mount already attached, you can sort of get away with not having one. The new Challengers also don't have a license plate mount as a standard feature.

It's not a matter of whether or not your car has the mounts - according to the DMV, if you were issued two plates (as are all passenger vehicles in CA), you are required to have two plates on your car, front & back. California Vehicle Code section 5200. When I lived in California and bought a vehicle that didn't have a front mount I had to install one. Manufacturers don't take into account where a vehicle might be sold when adding mounts.

It's not a matter of whether or not your car has the mounts - according to the DMV, if you were issued two plates (as are all passenger vehicles in CA), you are required to have two plates on your car, front & back. California Vehicle Code section 5200. When I lived in California and bought a vehicle that didn't have a front mount I had to install one. Manufacturers don't take into account where a vehicle might be sold when adding mounts.
Yes, it's the law. But is it thoroughly enforced? I know a ton of people who don't have front plates. A LOT! And as far as I know, none of them have even been cited for it.

Not much info on Jessica. I guess she and her car are still missing.

Since her car is also still missing, I have a feeling she had a car accident. Where are you, Jessica?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back