Found Alive AL - Lisa Holman, 45, Pelham, 10 Feb 2018

TigerLilly

Reaction score
PELHAM, Ala. — The Pelham Police Department is actively searching for a missing woman along County Road 36.

According to their Facebook page, 45-year-old Lisa Holman’s vehicle was found wrecked Saturday morning.

http://whnt.com/2018/02/10/pelham-police-search-for-missing-woman/
308826f96ad256ebc359a1956392a5cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pelham police are searching along County Road 36 for Lisa Holman, 45, after her vehicle was found wrecked this morning.

Police believe the crash happened some time overnight. Crews closed the road between Bent Creek Drive and Brasher Road as they searched for Holman.

She was last seen wearing a hot pink sweater and black leggings. Police are asking anyone who saw a woman fitting this description, especially along the crash area, to call 205-620-6550. Police request anyone who lives near the area to keep an eye out for Holman, but not to interfere with their search.

http://www.wvtm13.com/article/shelby-county-woman-missing-after-car-crash/17006914

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

She was reported missing today but according to a post by her sister, she didnt make it home last night.

SEARCH FOR LISA HOLMAN/VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
(5:50pm Saturday)

As night falls, we are still searching for 45-year-old Lisa Holman. We are calling in some outside resources and fresh search K9s to aid in the search. If these yield no results, the search will be suspended for the night, and we will resume at daybreak Sunday.

Many of you have reached out to us, offering to volunteer in the search. If you would like to do so, please meet at Chelsea High School at 6:00a.m. Sunday. Officers will be on hand to provide instructions.

PLEASE SHARE!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2098425766841858&id=364511510233301

I have to agree with you what you posted TigerLilly, sounds to me that she has some form of a head injury. I wonder if there was blood in the car etc.. I have not found anything mentioning where she was coming from.

I have to agree with you what you posted TigerLilly, sounds to me that she has some form of a head injury. I wonder if there was blood in the car etc.. I have not found anything mentioning where she was coming from.

On local Facebook it was mentioned she was coming from s friends house in Helena ( maybe 20ish mins from Chelsea) it might have also been on that Facebook love with Pelham PD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acoording to the video with LE, she left a friend's house in Helena, AL at 9:00. Neighbors near the wreck heard a loud sound at 9:30 and that corresponds with the time she started home. She doesnt live far from the crash site. Her kids located her car at 7:30 AM. So she was somewhere for 10 hours before being reported missing. They've checked local hospitals numerous times. Weather prevented helicopter or dogs searching
They took some infrared drones out earlier. Prayer vigil tonight and searchers at Chelsea High School at 6 AM. Praying they find her. Sounds like they believe she is injured and it is very cold and wet tonight.

Pelham Police Searching For Missing Woman

An active search has been under way for most of the day Saturday led by the Pelham Police Department along CR 36 for Lisa Holman, age 45. Her vehicle was found wrecked Saturday morning in that area. She was last seen wearing a hot pink sweater and black leggings.

Do we have any map experts in here to give us an idea of the area? Wondering about barns etc. I don't do mapping well.

Holman’s social media accounts identify her as the former Executive Director of the ALS Association’s Alabama Chapter and the former Alabama and Mississippi Area Director of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

The PPD said law enforcement is using outside resources and fresh search canines to search the area where Holman’s vehicle was found.

Another search will begin at daybreak on Sunday, Feb. 11. Authorities said anyone interested in volunteering can meet at Chelsea High School at 6 a.m., and police officers will be onsite to provide instructions.

http://www.pelhamreporter.com/2018/02/10/ppd-searching-for-missing-chelsea-woman/

Do we have any map experts in here to give us an idea of the area? Wondering about barns etc. I don't do mapping well.

I was just about to post the same question. I am not good at creating maps, but I really think it would help those of us who aren't local to get a better idea of the terrain and buildings and roads in that area. I hope one of our map makers joins this thread.

Route and distance (1.8 miles) from the road closure search area (Bent Creek Rd & CR36) to her home.
attachment.php

Attachments

• lisa holman.jpg
    lisa holman.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 380

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads