Found Deceased GA - Shanequa Sullivan, 23, autistic, Atlanta, 4 Feb 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Shanequa Quanee Sullivan has been missing since Sunday, Feb. 4. She was last seen at 6000 N. Terminal Parkway leaving her job at Hartsfield-Jackson airport.

Sullivan has worked at the airport for almost a year, said Sylesta Seabrum, Sullivan’s grandmother and legal guardian. On Sunday, Sullivan left work at 3:26 p.m. and was seen entering MARTA from the airport. Sullivan usually rides the train to College Park or East Point, then transfers to the bus that takes her to her home in Forest Park.

“She is a creature of habit, whatever you teach her, she is going to follow that routine,”Seabrum said.

When Sullivan had not made it home by 6 p.m. on Sunday, Seabrum became worried. She called Forest Park Police on Monday to report Sullivan missing. She also went to area hospitals looking for her granddaughter. Sullivan’s phone was going straight to voicemail even though she always carries a charger. She had not returned to work. Her social media accounts were inactive and her friends had heard nothing.

On Tuesday, Forest Park Police told Sullivan to contact the Atlanta Police Department. APD issued a missing persons alert as family and friends canvassed East Point, College Park and Forest Park posting flyers with Sullivan’s picture. A few phone calls trickled in but none of those leads have panned out.

“It is like the earth just swallowed her whole,” Seabrum said.

She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, black shoes, black pants and a burgundy smock with ABM printed on it.

http://www.ajc.com/news/family-laun...-year-old-with-autism/HWbbTlrFEqMbubRuuO2e9M/

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/missing-23-year-old-last-seen-at-atlanta-airport
3028babad88dd1efb17397f2fb72d73f.jpg

Trying to see if Shanequa is still missing.
No update from Atlanta LE via twitter of located that I can find. Nothing on her find page past 11 Feb and only 13 people like/follow the page. Links posted above.
I am gonna browse comments on facebook.

ETA - A few more photo's of Shanequa-
and it seems she is still missing. She only weighs 88lbs. I am very concerned for this young lady.
https://missingadultskids.com/find-missing-shanequa-sullivan/
ef5f06750d779ffa88d28a5ab22043e2.jpg

(I feel for this grandmother)

"I just want my baby back," Sylesta Seabrum said. "I just want her home, and no one seems to want to help me."

A 23-year-old woman was last seen at the airport MARTA station when she tried to swipe her card, but when she realized it didn't have any money on it, she walked out of range of the cameras and disappeared.

Since Feb. 4, police have been looking for Shanequa Sullivan who was last seen on 6000 N. Terminal Parkway around 3:36 p.m.

“I just want my baby back,” Sylesta Seabrum said. “I just want her home, and no one seems to want to help me.”

Seabrum doesn't understand how a place with so many security cameras could have lost track of her granddaughter.

“APD says they're doing all they can, but are they, are they really,” she asked.

Atlanta Police said there's nothing new on the case but they're still actively looking for her. The 23-year-old has Autism, and Seabrum said the mental capacity of a 10-year-old.

“I believe if she could have come home, she would have come home,” Seabrum said. “She knows the way home.... I think she's being held against her will.”

She describes her granddaughter as trusting, loving, and sweet.

“I go to sleep thinking about her, I wake up thinking about her, I'm out in the street looking.”

The family has handed out thousands of flyers and asked everyone they can think of for help. But sadly, there have been no leads.

“I'm in a nightmare and I just can't deal with this no more.”

http://www.13wmaz.com/mobile/articl...ch-for-missing-ga-woman-with-autism/523222227

That is so sad. My heart breaks for that poor grandmother. :heart:

It is like a 10 yr old child being out alone in the world. She must be so frightened. I hope she is found soon.

How scary. I am worried for her. I wish police would do more. :(

Oh how frightening! Poor thing, did she know how to put more money on her bus card?

I'm a little confused, she has the mentality of a 10 year old but works? I wonder what she does? It's possible that she might have met someone willing to help her when she realized she had no money in her bus card. Who's responsible for putting money in that card?
I really hope they have looked in homeless shelters and such. Maybe she got confused and lost and is not able to ask for help.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Where are all the ATL locals on WS? This grandmother needs help! Shanequa needs more people out looking for her!

That is so sad. My heart breaks for that poor grandmother. :heart:

It is like a 10 yr old child being out alone in the world.

Looking at her height and weight on the poster, I wonder if she could have been mistaken for a child or a young teenager, especially in view of her mental age being more that of a 10 year old, and attracted the wrong sort of attention.

I'm a little confused, she has the mentality of a 10 year old but works? I wonder what she does?

With autism, I would guess it's something straight forward and with a high degree of routine, maybe loo attendant, general cleaning, clearing tables in a cafe or preparation of simple food such as cooking and assembling burgers.

Oh, this is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to her grandma :( What a darling girl, I hope she is found safe! She is so tiny. Ugghh. I would hope that this gets a ton of attention and everyone is made aware in the area so all eyes are looking out for her!

Her grandmother's statement makes me want to cry. Where could she be? I don't have a good feeling about this, especially with her being so tiny.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back