649 users online (90 members and 559 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Watching it now, Both of their minds went to Casey as the killer because all that time she was acting completely ok , like nothing was wrong, yet her baby had been missing all that time. While for them their heart sank, it was a punch in the gut, when they were told by police Cayley had been missing 30 days.

They seem to still be traumatized by it, all while Casey sleeps well at night.

Iím glad they did this show, as it provided one more opportunity to remind the world what a monster that child killer is. I also think Melissa Moore had something to do with the show being done as she mentions the innocent bystanders in cases like this, Clint and Nate. And herself as her father was the Happy Face serial killer. I canít even imagine.

One other point from the interview, Clint believes, as many of us also believed IIRC, that the babysitter Zanny the Nanny was Xanax, Zanny being the street name for Xanax.

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    This isn't about the show, but I keep coming back to the pool and the Pontiac. The Anthony's destroyed, literally, the Pontiac, which supposedly had nothing to do with Caylee's death. They kept the nefarious pool which is where she supposedly died? One presumes Lee and Mallory visit with their little one, and yet the evil pool stays? That speaks volumes to me.
    IMO, they know she's a murderer. George all but admitted it in his police and FBI interviews. Before Caylee's death, Cindy was going around warning her friends that Casey might be a sociopath. Especially telling is all the things that Cindy told Amy Huizenga on the drive to go get Casey.

Cindy lives in a fantasy world and lies as much as Casey. George did try to confront Casey numerous times about Caylee, but Cindy kept getting in the way and George wasn't man enough to stand up for Caylee, so he just does what his wife wants.

I don't know how they can stay together. I wouldn't be able to do it. I would have so much residual guilt, hatred and bitterness built up that if I was George, I would never want to see Cindy, or Casey's face again. I'd move far, far away and find someone else to spend the rest of my life with.
    Last edited by jkly; 02-22-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2