Websleuths Radio with Keith Greer, Zahau Family Lawyer

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SCROLL DOWN TO POST #4 FOR THE FULL SHOW.

Hey Everyone,

Our dear friend Cynic and I spoke with Keith Greer, the lawyer for Rebecca's family in their civil suit.

The full interview will be posted here later but here is a sound bite from Mr. Greer. I think you all will really like what he has to say.

In case the MP3 file I uploaded doesn't work you can listen at THIS LINK

Attachments

• Keith Greer Sound Bite Reading at WS.mp3
    791.9 KB · Views: 34
Hey Everyone,

Our dear friend Cynic and I spoke with Keith Greer, the lawyer for Rebecca's family in their civil suit.

The full interview will be posted here later but here is a sound bite from Mr. Greer. I think you all will really like what he has to say.

Wow, Tricia! It is truly satisfying that Keith Greer followed each WS posting and also that he "ran down" each theory. That is a great tribute to WS and legitimizes the site. I am really anxious to follow this through to its end finally.

Hey Everyone,

Awesome that he found WS helpful and informative! Can't wait to hear more.

Very interesting! Thanks so much, Cynic and Tricia, for doing the interview, and posting it.

Here is the full interview on a few places to choose from:

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ON SPREAKER

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ON SOUNDCLOUD

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ON
BLOGTALK

Thank you, Tricia! We heart you!

She was murdered, he had the money to buy everyone. SF another corrupt Police Dept.

Best. Guest. Ever.

Thanks Tricia!!

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

I’d love it if Mr Greer could look through all the Hinkymeter postings. Maybe he has. I hope so.

Absolutely awesome! Thank you to everyone <3 helping Rebecca find justice!

Hi Tricia! Thanks so much to you and Mr. Greer. Best podcast ever.
Thanks Mr. Greer for coming here, listening to us and working so hard for justice for Rebecca. After so many years, we tend to think our group is alone back here in this thread, thrashing out evidence and theories. The additional information you've given us is very illuminating.

The jury may still be out on how and why local investigators bungled this case, but it's appalling to think they may have written off RZ's death as suicide simply because they didn't think they could build a case against Adam. No words.

We're just a few days away from the start of the trial. Looking forward to learning more!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back