Recovered/Located GA - Angela Arne, 38, Paulding County, 6 Feb 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing Person Alert

Angela Arne is a missing person out of Paulding County who was last seen on February 6, 2018. If you see her, please call 911 or the Criminal Investigations Division of the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office at (770) 443-3015. #PauldingSheriff

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156141653358466&substory_index=0&id=186603318465

https://www.facebook.com/PauldingSheriff/
bc308f037a4bd8b66b49a67f23ed38ec.jpg

That's really odd, I have never heard of that happening before. Glad she is ok.

Interesting per her FB she posted she's not missing that it's spam ??
Not missing is good. Spam?
Hmmm...this is my county. I will look and see if there is am update from LE?
ETA- been posted to LE missing poster and no response yet.

Hopefully she’s okay. But I hope LE follows up still. Could very well be the perpetrator using her FB.

Hopefully she’s okay. But I hope LE follows up still. Could very well be the perpetrator using her FB.
Indeed. They should follow up on whoever posted that it was spam. I am not sure who reported her missing but LE was the one that posted it on Facebook.

Looking back to December in her FB it looks like she wasn't very well.

LE has answered a comment on their post

Paulding County Sheriff

Until we physically see her, she will still be considered missing. If anyone sees her, have her call us so we can remove her as a missing person.

Well, I just checked her fb and LE's facebook. She is still posting on her page. No updates on whether she has contacted LE to show she is safe/not missing.

The serial killer Todd Kohlhepp from SC was posting on 2 of his victims FB page. He made them give up their username and password.

No posts at all from her page from Feb 17 thru yesterday. Then 15 shared memes, kind of dark , sarcastic graphics from approx 3:30 am-4:30 am this morning. Nothing personal at all.

I hope she's alright.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I hope she's ok and this case can end with good news. I understand that some people do not like speaking with LE. I just hope she eventually contacts them if she's ok.

I wonder if their Criminal Inves. Unit always handles missing persons?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back