Resolved NY - Emilio Diaz *Warning: thread contains graphic images*

Octobersky

Reaction score
I think that there are noticeable similarities between these two and it may possibly be enough to give it a shot.

Emilio Diaz Rosario:
6f49935d27bbd9e6c7c7ffe93a524a17.jpg

Missing Since
01/21/2010
Missing From
Lake Como, New Jersey
Classification
Endangered Missing
Date of Birth
08/15/1963 (54)
Height and Weight
5'6, 140 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics
Hispanic male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Diaz Rosario was born in Mexico.
Details of Disappearance

Diaz Rosario was last seen by his roommates in Lake Como, New Jersey on January 21, 2010. He has never been heard from again. After his disappearance, his bicycle was found at his workplace in Ocean Township, New Jersey. Few details are available in his case. Ocean Township police are investigating.

John Doe:
b8696884cfab91114b49f019cfc2ebf9.jpg

c4161b6b0a5f865a37f524f38649dab6.jpg

Date found
Dec. 29, 2017
Sex
Male
Race
White
Ethnicity
Unsure
Circumstances
Unknown White, possibly Hispanic, male struck by a subway train.
New York

The distance from lake Como to new role is a hour and ten minute drive, so I’d say t would be possible for him to end up in New York, and he fits the ethnicity and criteria of age to this John Doe. He could have hitchhiked or found some other way to leave NJ and go to New York, leaving the time fram for him to be alive while missing about five years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I think it looks like 2 different men in my opinion. I think they look similar in the portrait view but once I see the side view to me the differences become easier to see. But it's also hard to tell as the eyes are closed and they've given little to go on :) I'm a little confused as to what's allowed to be posted in comments and not so I won't give the link, but Emilio has been featured in the past with "the Charley project" if you give a quick search. But really it doesn't hurt to plant the seed and give them the information so people with authority can see whether they could be the same man or not. :) Also Al Ka, I don't know if the link is only able to be seen by Americans or if it's just broken, but the "identify us" link pulls up as "page not found" for this Canuck lol

You are correct that the Namus link is not working (I'm in the US). This usually means the person has been ID'd.

UPDATE: No Namus links are currently working, so this is likely a temporary outage on this case.

Last edited:
I have double checked and Namus seems to be working now however link to this case does not. I have double checked all NY cases and this case is no longer listed!

Not sure if new Namus version does no longer show Permission Error for solved cases, but all I could see when clicking on this case link - it sais Page not Found.

Here is link to all NY Namus cases - Unidentified Person Search

And no, I do not think he was Emilio Diaz.

Correct, Namus is now working but this case no longer appears to exist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back