Presumed Located CA - Ashley Holloway, 30, Stockton, 4 Feb 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Ashley Holloway, 30, the mother of three daughters ages 10, 14 and 17, was last seen about 8 p.m. Feb. 4, the night of the Super Bowl. She went outside her home at Searchlight Avenue and East Anderson Street to walk the family dog. The dog came back but Holloway did not.

Ashley’s car remained at the house and none of her clothing was missing. She was last wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. She had her cellphone with her. Holloway is white, stands 5 feet 4 inches and has long brown hair.

images

http://www.recordnet.com/news/20180212/stockton-mother-missing-after-walking-dog

30 years old and a 17-year old daughter? :confused: Could be a stepdaughter of course.

She's been missing for nine days, I hope they find her soon and hopefully alive and as well as can be.

I hate when we hear about these stories so late. :(

30 years old and a 17-year old daughter? :confused: Could be a stepdaughter of course.

She's been missing for nine days, I hope they find her soon and hopefully alive and as well as can be.

I think it is her bio daughter. I wonder about the dog. Meaning, if the dog is known to be protective, a yappy dog that barks a lot, etc. I'm a cat person, so I may be way off base, but I feel like it's not uncommon for dogs to be protective of their owners, especially if their owner is being attacked or in a sketchy situation. Did neighbors hear any barking?

Ashley's mom is on facebook -public profile posting for help in finding her

Reading around and sifting through comments, it sounds like she may be "voluntary-gone involuntary" missing. Meaning, something caused her to go but maybe she is now forced to stay gone. Just my hunch, as I don't really have any concrete facts to base that opinion on.

A lot of people are comparing this to Sheri Papini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might be a bit premature to go all 'Sherri Papini' on this case. We need more MSM reports to get a better feel for who she is on the whole, and what might motivate her to leave.

Ashley wuld NEVER leave her girls. They are her whole world. Everyo e is tight lipped. We are geting nowhere and peoplecnow a days just do not care unless it is someone they know. We lost her brother Randy ray holloway to the streets 10 years ago over a dirty look... If anyone knows anything please come forward

Ashley wuld NEVER leave her girls. They are her whole world. Everyo e is tight lipped. We are geting nowhere and peoplecnow a days just do not care unless it is someone they know. We lost her brother Randy ray holloway to the streets 10 years ago over a dirty look... If anyone knows anything please come forward

Prayers that she is found safe and sound soon. So sorry her family and friends are going through this. Did the dog act strange when it came back? Any injuries to the dog or anything on the dog that might give a clue as to what happened to her? Most dogs don't leave their owners, the only thing I can come up with is that perhaps someone took her and left the dog behind, so they headed home because her scent was gone.

Did she frequently walk the dog that time of night?

I'm so sorry for the loss of her brother, may he rest in peace.

There's some conflicting information out that as to the circumstances of her disappearance. From this article, it sounds like she left a party to walk home and not to take the dog for a walk as previously stated by a female friend. http://www.recordnet.com/news/20180...s-arise-as-search-continues-for-missing-woman

Quote from that article:

At a nearby business, a clerk who knows Holloway said there was a poster about her disappearance up by the front door but a stranger came in and tore it down. When the clerk asked why he would do that, the stranger said “Don’t worry about her. She’s safe.”

Who is this stranger, and is he taking all of the posters down that the family and friends are putting up?

Family and friends say this isn't normal behavior for her. Why did she leave her house after dropping the dog off? Was she going to head back to the Super Bowl party and was taken?

There's some conflicting information out that as to the circumstances of her disappearance. From this article, it sounds like she left a party to walk home and not to take the dog for a walk as previously stated by a female friend. http://www.recordnet.com/news/20180...s-arise-as-search-continues-for-missing-woman

From that link, the man she lives with says:
She was going to be my designated driver, but she walked home. She brought the dog inside, talked to my son, then left.

So, the last person to see and talk to Ashley was AG’s 20-yr old son. Wish we knew what their exchange was about, what her demeanor was, and if she gave any clue as to where she might have gone off to?

Is there a Facebook "missing Ashley Holloway" page made for her? I've been looking for one but don't see it. It can sometimes be a good tool for families when searching for loved ones, and help can sometimes come from places you wouldn't expect from bringing in searchers locally to people seeing or hearing something that might help find her.

From that link, the man she lives with says:

So, the last person to see and talk to Ashley was AG’s 20-yr old son. Wish we knew what their exchange was about, what her demeanor was, and if she gave any clue as to where she might have gone off to?

That is interesting. Strange, as in the beginning, they said that she went for a walk during the Super Bowl with the dog, the dog came back, but she didn't. That's quite a switch in the story, no? Who told them that story?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back