GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
JOHNS ISLAND, S.C. (WCIV) — Charleston Police are searching for a missing child on Johns Island.

The missing child is HT of <modsnip>.
Dispatch says the call came in at 5:50 p.m.
Police were dispatched to <modsnip> on Johns Island in the Whitney Lake townhomes.

A resident in the Whitney Lake neighborhood says Charleston Police came around telling them to look out for a 4-year-old girl named H wearing a hot pink top with sandy brown hair.

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/char...-responding-to-status-check-for-missing-child

<modsnip>

I'm in tears right now and was about to post this map. Please not another child in water. What a little doll she is.

Oh no, not again! Why is there so little information being given out on her?

This is one darling little girl. She reminds me of Shirley Temple.

Please find her tonight and let her be safe.

St. Johns Fire Department says they are on scene assisting the Charleston Police Department.

The interim police chief with CPD, Jerome Taylor is on scene.
Sources have let us know police have set up a command post in one of the model homes in the neighborhood. They also say neighbors are using flashlights searching the neighborhood.

But now Charleston Fire is asking for resident to return home so crews can complete their searches.

<modsnip>
http://abcnews4.com/news/local/char...-responding-to-status-check-for-missing-child

Oh no, not again! Why is there so little information being given out on her?

This is one darling little girl. She reminds me of Shirley Temple.

Please find her tonight and let her be safe.

Her mother was taken to a hospital. Seems as though this was a possible home invasion during the day, not discovered until older children were not picked up at school. Absolutely terrifying.

Who saw the suspect to get the description of him? Do they have video?

South Carolina's Amber Alert criteria:

When to Request Activation of the South Carolina AMBER Alert

As soon as an abduction is reported and the investigation reveals all of the following:

The law enforcement agency believes that the child has been abducted: taken from their environment unlawfully, without authority of law, and without permission from the child's parent or legal guardian.

The child is 17 years old or younger, and the law enforcement agency believes the child is in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death; or if the individual is 18 years old or older, and the law enforcement agency believes the individual is at greater risk for immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death because the individual possesses a proven physical or mental disability.

All other possibilities for the victim's disappearance have been reasonably excluded.

There is sufficient information available to disseminate to the public that could assist in locating the victim, suspect, or vehicle used in the abduction.

The child's name and other critical data have been entered into NCIC.

http://www.sled.sc.gov/ActivationProcess.aspx?MenuID=AmberAlert

Pictures from the neighborhood show police and fire units searching the neighborhood along with area residents.

Alerts have been sent out by emergency officials stating that H was last seen wearing pink pants and a blue top.

A helicopter has also been dispatched to assist in efforts to find H.

Police, fire, the Coast Guard and rescue teams are currently searching the area for her.

http://www.live5news.com/story/3749...g-for-missing-4-year-old-girl-on-johns-island

Thank you Mods for adding ACTIVE SEARCH to the title. So worried about this little girl.

I was about to go to bed, then clicked on this thread and here I am, now wide awake and worried stiff about the poor darling. Praying with all of my heart that she is ok. What an awful nightmare!

Does anyone know if there is a father involved in their life? I didn't see any mention of one, but that doesn't mean he isn't around or involved in the search. I just hope that the older kids are ok- how scary for them to know their Mom was beaten and their little sister is missing.

I was about to go to bed, then clicked on this thread and here I am, now wide awake and worried stiff about the poor darling. Praying with all of my heart that she is ok. What an awful nightmare!

Does anyone know if there is a father involved in their life? I didn't see any mention of one, but that doesn't mean he isn't around or involved in the search. I just hope that the older kids are ok- how scary for them to know their Mom was beaten and their little sister is missing.

He is mentioned in the comments on several news stories but just a reminder that we cannot directly discuss the content of SM comments here. The info has to be reported in MSM first. See comments on this news video: https://www.facebook.com/WCBDNews2/videos/vb.153915227953247/1908960942448658/?type=3&theater

I thought there was a basement scanner page....no? Used to be?? I was looking so I can monitor search for precious one... got on broadcastify for Charleston Police/fire...still searching far as I can tell... if you know where scanner forum is let me know - thanks :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back