GA GA - Union City, WhtFem 107UFGA, 16-30, silver mother's ring, Mar'92

PonderingThings

Former member
Reaction score
[FONT=arial,verdana,geneva,lucida][SIZE=-1]http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/107ufga.html[/SIZE][/FONT]

# Unidentified White Female Located on March 24, 1992 in Fulton County, Georgia
# State of Remains: Skeletal, weathered.
# Estimated Date of Death: likely prior to 1991.

Vital Statistics

* Estimated age: 16 - 20 years old. Birth Range: 1969 - 1976.
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6 - 5'10"; 120 - 160 lbs.
* Dentals / Fingerprints: Not available
* Jewlery: The victim was wearing a size six sterling silver "Mother's Ring" with blue, pink, red and clear stones.
* Clothing: Size 6 womans panties.
* DNA: Available

Case History
The skeletal remains of this unidentified female were found on March 24, 1992 in Fulton County, Georgia by a prison work crew member cleaning up brush.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/303dfmn.html

Amy Sue Pagnac
Missing since August 5, 1989 from Osseo, Hennepin County, Minnesota.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

# Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: June 15, 1976
# Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
# Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0; 100 pounds
# Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde/auburn hair; blue eyes. She has a petite build.
# Marks, Scars: Pagnac has pierced ears. She has scars on her left cheek, left eyelid and on the side of her nose. Pagnac also has a circular-shaped scar on her left knee.
# Clothing: Amy was last seen wearing tennis shoes, sweat pants, and a light colored shirt.
# Medical Conditions: Pagnac suffers from seizures due to unknown causes. She also takes medication for allergies.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pagnac's stepfather stopped at the Holiday Inn gas station in Osseo, Minnesota on August 5, 1989. He went inside the building for a moment; when he returned, his daughter had disappeared from their car.
It is possible that she may have suffered a seizure while her father was inside the gas station; Pagnac could have become disoriented afterwards and left the vehicle.

Possible match?
1. There is a very strong resemblence between the photos of Jane Doe and Amy.
2. The timing matches. The stats are off especially when considering the height.
3. Its about 24 hours driving time between the two locations. If she indeed had a seizure, its possible she was "wandering"

I hope this is the right place to ask you guys these questions as I am a new member here. If you take a look at the ring of a Jane Doe at: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/107ufga.html and tell me if you have a ring like that. I tried to find one like that online but there are so many styles of "Mother's Ring" and many of them are so beautiful. I thought I'd ask you guys, hoping that you would know the address of the company that made that particular style of the ring. I figure that the birthstones had to be set by hand (via mail order) and maybe one can find the name of the Jane Doe that way. The ring might belonged to the Jane Doe's mother or even grandmother but it is a step closer to finding a name for that 'Jane'. Thank you for any information.

Just wanted to give your thread a "bump".....I'm in an emotional "place" today where I can't look at any UID pics/sites, but hopefully someone can help you with the info you're seeking :)

She was found in 1992 or about 16 years ago. Looking at the ring, I think the band looks a little unusual. I can't enlarge the picture so it's hard to get a good look.

It seems in 1992 everyone was selling Mother's rings. This person may have had 3 children. From the colors of the stones, I would say the kids were born in January/July for the red stone (garnet or ruby); September for the blue stone (sapphire) and I'm trying to think what the clear stone month is, probably a diamond. However the picture looks like it is light blue, not clear. I'll go google it.

Salem

She had 4 children. The birthstones are blue, pink, red and clear. That would correspond to September (sapphire), October (opal or pink tourmaline), July (ruby),and April (diamond). I hope I got the months right. Once I know what company that make this kind of ring, I am sure they will know what months the stones are for. The ring is size 6. I just found out that the most common ring sizes are 6 and 7. I was hoping that size 6 is not common. I don't know how popular the ring is because I never personally see one.

Just wanted to give your thread a "bump".....I'm in an emotional "place" today where I can't look at any UID pics/sites, but hopefully someone can help you with the info you're seeking :)

I appreciate your bumping. Let's hope that someone does own a similiar mother's ring. :)

Such a distinctive ring! Any thoughts on where she might have purchased it? I wonder if she could be identified this way...?

1992FultonGeorgia.jpg
1992FultonGeorgiaring.jpg

Here are the rule-outs per NamUs:
https://identifyus.org/cases/708

Lurline Bergeron
Regina Brannon
Tara Calico
Cassandra Nadine Landrum
Wendy Louise Felton
Teresa Lyn Fittin
Catrina Renee Jackson
Kelly Ann Kramer
Sabrina Long
Deborah Ann McKneely
Becky Annette Minish
Misty Michelle Mock
Helen Ann Morgan
Joy Post
Connie Lynn Royse
Monique Santiago
Tiffany Sessions
Sherry Lynn Marler
Amanda Slaughter
Nancy Stewart Hranko Williams
April Vlk

I was focusing on Sabrina Long until I ran across this list.

One name that isn't on the list is Laura Anne Hook

hook_laura.jpg
1992FultonGeorgia.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hook_laura.html

The time frame is a bit tight, but nearly two months is probably enough time to skeletonize.

Excuse me B4E and Carbuff, for deleting the post to which you responded. I deleted it because of the time-frame, but I am putting it back here.

Guess the simple question is whether or not Laura wore a mother's ring...either her own or someone else's. And I wonder how firm that last seen date is...

Okay I am going to try this again... How about Beatrice Coleman, she went missing in 1991 from Memphis Tennessee.http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/coleman_beatrice.html

Height might be a little off, but I think they kind of look alike. Beatrice's Charley Page states that she has a gap between her teeth, (pic shows her with her mouth closed) and it's kind of hard to tell on the UID if she has a gap or not.

Beatrice is also a mother. Maybe she wore a mother's ring?? Just a thought??

hook_laura.jpg
1992FultonGeorgia.jpg

The time frame is a bit tight, but nearly two months is probably enough time to skeletonize.

Excuse me B4E and Carbuff, for deleting the post to which you responded. I deleted it because of the time-frame, but I am putting it back here.

Hook looks very close, Carl. It looks like both have large round earlobes, though it's a bit hard to make out in Hook's photo.

hook_laura.jpg
1992FultonGeorgia.jpg

Laura's chin and her nose are very similar to the UID. I wish the photo showed her teeth...

Here's a side-by-side of Janice Norat and our Jane Doe:

1992FultonGeorgia-1.jpg
norat_janice2.jpg

I wish we could see Janice's ears. The nose looks very similar.

Here's a side-by-side of Janice Norat and our Jane Doe:
I wish we could see Janice's ears. The nose looks very similar.

Remember that these are "partial skeletal" remains, and it is unclear whether her ears and nose were intact when the remains were found.

Usually ears and noses last longer than other body tissues because they are mostly made of cartilage.

Jane doe could not be in better hands, FWIW. Fulton County is dedicated and incredibly responsive.

Do you think she's too much older? 35 is quite different from 20.

On Namus the UID is listed as being between 16-30 yrs old. Janice is listed as being 32 when she went missing....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back