817 users online (214 members and 603 guests)  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by IridescentDreams View Post
    Time constraints. We need to ask ourselves why it was Patsy who was put to in the forefront whilst JR cleaned himself up. Who's going to be the object of closer scrutiny, whoever found the note and made the 911 call or old mate who was in the shower?

Why would JR need to be flushed or forensic evidence if he was only staging? Why wouldn't PR shower if she did any more than staging which can be argued away as circumstantial. "I live in the house, I was in there the morning before wrapping and moving Christmas presents, I may have been wearing the same jacket". Why the need to eliminate JR from the picture, minus those pesky fibres in JBRs crotch and not PR?

Side note, why was PR thrust into the scrutiny but JR was always carefully distanced. There is little pointing to him in forensics but with LE focussing on PR he can then worry about covering her behind instead of his own, a lot less in the stakes department for him.
    IridescentDreams,
    You could debate it either way: Patsy is staging for herself, with JR assisting or Patsy is staging for JR and he is making sure nothing sticks by taking a shower and engaging legal representatives early on?

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    fr brown,
    Must she take a shower, if Patsy was staging what does a shower contribute? Patsy might have cordially detested JR, but enough to mess up a homicide staging?

JR had a shower that morning, so he would be flushed of any forensic detritus.

Patsy knew her forensic signature would be all over the wine-cellar crime-scene, so spending any valuable time on showering and changing might not change much.

Its a point against PDI that Patsy would stage a crime-scene and liberally inject links to herself?

Her alibi was that she had been asleep in bed all night. Surely part of her strategy would be to make it look like that had actually happened.

The police concluded from her appearance that she had not gone to bed.

Time constraints. We need to ask ourselves why it was Patsy who was put to in the forefront whilst JR cleaned himself up. Who's going to be the object of closer scrutiny, whoever found the note and made the 911 call or old mate who was in the shower?
    There weren't any time constraints if they were in it together. The 911 call could have been made at 5:57 rather than 5:52.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    Her alibi was that she had been asleep in bed all night. Surely part of her strategy would be to make it look like that had actually happened.

The police concluded from her appearance that she had not gone to bed.
    fr brown,
    I agree, although does it represent a part of the staging, since as you suggest Patsy had the option to make appearances match her version of events, yet she declines.

Whereas JR showers and has Patsy corroborate his version of events.

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    IridescentDreams,
    You could debate it either way: Patsy is staging for herself, with JR assisting or Patsy is staging for JR and he is making sure nothing sticks by taking a shower and engaging legal representatives early on?

She very well could be, but I don't see her being calm and collected enough to cover all basis, John I do. So it could also be a matter of PDI and staged most away then JR came in to make sure it was done to make sure nothing conclusive came back to them.

Watch how he's constantly looking at her and in the manner he is, he doesn't trust her to not put her foot it in.

I will again refer to the transcripts in which they bring up JBR has evidence of sexual assault. Neither JR or PR are affected that she has been molested but both immediately jump to it wasn't by JR's hand. Their daughter was supposedly kidnapped, then sodomised, tortured and murdered inside the home by "an intruder" wouldn't the more logical and emotionally fitting response be "who would do such a thing to my baby" or a Ramsey favourite line "this is a very sick person to do such a hideous thing" to my child? There is no emotion, no shock, no anger, no deep hurt, but a lot of "HE DIDNT DO IT" defence.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    There weren't any time constraints if they were in it together. The 911 call could have been made at 5:57 rather than 5:52.
    They were supposed to be leaving the house to the airport for Charlevoix in around an hour, the house and neighbours would be getting up soon, I'm pretty sure they had Mike Archuletta (sp) to fly them who would be doing pre flight checks then if not soon. That trip was an important part of accounting for the early morning. Why risk BR getting up and finding the note? That brings him in to be questioned further than he was. Maybe they were even hoping to still go to Charlevoix, or back to Atlanta after she was found, or beforehand if they weren't given the opportunity to "search" and "find" her.

What DID you find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonstar View Post
    What DID you find?

Patsy: I found a ransom note, Burke.

Oh, btw, I don't think you emphasized the word did enough. It should be like this:

What DID you find?

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me View Post
    Patsy: I found a ransom note, Burke.
    Exactly

She very well could be, but I don't see her being calm and collected enough to cover all basis, John I do. So it could also be a matter of PDI and staged most away then JR came in to make sure it was done to make sure nothing conclusive came back to them.

Watch how he's constantly looking at her and in the manner he is, he doesn't trust her to not put her foot it in.

I will again refer to the transcripts in which they bring up JBR has evidence of sexual assault. Neither JR or PR are affected that she has been molested but both immediately jump to it wasn't by JR's hand. Their daughter was supposedly kidnapped, then sodomised, tortured and murdered inside the home by "an intruder" wouldn't the more logical and emotionally fitting response be "who would do such a thing to my baby" or a Ramsey favourite line "this is a very sick person to do such a hideous thing" to my child? There is no emotion, no shock, no anger, no deep hurt, but a lot of "HE DIDNT DO IT" defence.

They were supposed to be leaving the house to the airport for Charlevoix in around an hour, the house and neighbours would be getting up soon, I'm pretty sure they had Mike Archuletta (sp) to fly them who would be doing pre flight checks then if not soon. That trip was an important part of accounting for the early morning. Why risk BR getting up and finding the note? That brings him in to be questioned further than he was. Maybe they were even hoping to still go to Charlevoix, or back to Atlanta after she was found, or beforehand if they weren't given the opportunity to "search" and "find" her.

IridescentDreams,
    There might be a sub-plot by Patsy whereby she highlights how it cannot be JR, she does this on numerous occasions, even adopting to emphasise JR's moral credentials by saying he did not want his daughter performing in Las Vegas.

For the JonBenet literati this is on par with BR saying about JonBenet She would flaunt whatever onstage. She wasnít shy I guess.

Its all part of the IDI Pedophile nexus.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4