Why doesn't anyone think it could've been John.

Swirlz

Reaction score
I am not anywhere near as knowledgeable about the case as a lot of you so have mercy on me but on the night of the homicide, Patsy would have been weak from having undergone chemo. Also, in the CBS series demo, the child who plays Burke is repeatedly striking a skull replica that remains upright and immobile. The actor wails on the faux skull continuously until he gets the desired result and again, the skull replica doesn't topple.

Wouldn't the only adult male who was present in the home be the one most likely to have had the physical strength to have delivered the head blow?

JDI is a common theory here, with variations on how and why he might ever been involved. He is at least often spoken of as a possible sexual abuser of JBR, which it's said could have been a contributing factor even if he did not actually commit the murder.

PR had completed her treatment for stage IV ovarian cancer and had been in remission for years before JBR's death.

It is possible that BR lacked the strength to deliver the crushing blow to JBR's skull, but it has been posited that the heavy Maglite flashlight was employed in creating the damage, whether accidentally or not. Even a somewhat weakly supported arc swinging down on a small child's skull from, say, a couple of feet over her head would have been devastating with such a heavy object making the final contact.

What are some of your other thoughts?

I am not anywhere near as knowledgeable about the case as a lot of you so have mercy on me but on the night of the homicide, Patsy would have been weak from having undergone chemo. Also, in the CBS series demo, the child who plays Burke is repeatedly striking a skull replica that remains upright and immobile. The actor wails on the faux skull continuously until he gets the desired result and again, the skull replica doesn't topple.

Wouldn't the only adult male who was present in the home be the one most likely to have had the physical strength to have delivered the head blow?

Peppermintswirlz,
Apart from the alleged shirt fibers left in JonBenet's underwear their is not much to link JR to the crime-scene, if the case really is JDI, he did a pretty good cleanup job !

Initially JR was/is prime suspect, but the closer you look you notice forensic evidence implicating Patsy big-time, then a closer look reveals maybe she is staging for Burke?

There is no smoking gun and three prime suspects its what makes the case interesting for so many.

I've come full circle and think JR might be in the frame since his recent quotes on the Dr Phil show contradict what he said 15 years ago,

After all this time why does he need to be still litigating and telling us new versions of events, I doubt he is trying to protect Patsy's memory?

What are some of your other thoughts?

Well, Patsy's fingerprints are on the infamous pineapple bowl and if I'm remembering right, a diaper bag in JonBenet's bedroom was hanging crooked on a hook and a diaper had been pulled part of the way out, like someone had started to take a diaper out but changed their mind. Also, Patsy was wearing the same outfit she'd had on at the party when the police got there and her makeup was still on. So the theory that the kids were hanging out alone in the kitchen while their parents were asleep upstairs when World War III supposedly broke out over pineapple doesn't fit because I doubt Patsy went to bed.

Well, Patsy's fingerprints are on the infamous pineapple bowl and if I'm remembering right, a diaper bag in JonBenet's bedroom was hanging crooked on a hook and a diaper had been pulled part of the way out, like someone had started to take a diaper out but changed their mind. Also, Patsy was wearing the same outfit she'd had on at the party when the police got there and her makeup was still on. So the theory that the kids were hanging out alone in the kitchen while their parents were asleep upstairs when World War III supposedly broke out over pineapple doesn't fit because I doubt Patsy went to bed.

Patsy and John are the ones who are truly linked, in my mind, to the death of JBR. Fibers from both adults found on her and the tape across her mouth. Her body placed and "found" by John in an almost invisible room. So many things point to the parents and nowhere else. I've never believe Burke was the one who killed her. I have a grandson near the same age, and it just doesn't fit. I've always thought that the finger pointed at the most obvious and most simple answer. Who never went to bed and wore the same clothes for two days plus who left fibers all over the body of a deceased child?

The biggest issue is the link of Patsy to the Ransom note, the handwriting samples, the RN analysis. It's hard to say that the chemo diminished Patsy's strength and she was frail. Patsy was diagnosed on July 4th 1993. Her final chemo treatment was somewhere in the ballpark of March 1994. She had 1.5 years to recover. If the swing was done right, Patsy could have caused the injury.

The biggest JDI advocate out there is DocG. http://solvingjonbenet.blogspot.com/ Some people here will tell you how wrong DocG is because he vigorously defends his theory and ignores some evidence. That's true. For me, I believe DocG only went so far on the case, decided he had it and stopped asking questions. Case solved. That's it. The end.

John's motive is always sexual. He's not portrayed as a pedophile who seeks out children, but as a sexual situational aggressor. Basically, if Patsy isn't available, he'll turn to his daughter if they're in the right place and time. In this theory, John knows he'll be exposed so in a moment of panic, he kills his daughter. He's 52 at this time in his life, has money, and can seek out call girls for his sexual needs if he's so inclined so turning to his daughter makes him infinitely worse if he did such a thing.

JDI is a valid theory. It's every bit as valid as PDI. I'm not in the BDI camp not because I don't think Burke could have done it, but because James Kolar's most compelling piece of evidence, the train track, is wrong. It's like Lou Smit and the stun gun--easily debunked.

The main reason to suspect John is what the DA Garnett said. He said he wanted to point a finger at the murderer in court. Can’t point a finger at a dead woman and can’t point your finger at a juvenile cause he can’t be tried. Maybe Garnett is just a blowhard and all was for show. You might want to see who donated money to his election fund.

Did John Ramsey Kill Jonbenet?

Yes, but Burke caused the head trauma and brain death. She appeared dead when he strangled her, cold without palpable pulse or visible respirations. It's semantics and rhetorical but she basically died twice.

Probably because John was sleeping upstairs, as both Steve Thomas and James Kolar think. Or maybe in Kolar's case thought.

Yes, but Burke caused the head trauma and brain death. She appeared dead when he strangled her, cold without palpable pulse or visible respirations. It's semantics and rhetorical but she basically died twice.

sgrump,

After John killed JonBenet did Patsy tie a ligature around JonBenet's neck, attach a broken paintbrush, knot it all up, and pull tight?

As fibers from the sweater Patsy wore to the White's party were embedded into the knotting of the ligature. Similar fibers are to be found on the sticky side of the tape placed over JonBenet's mouth.

We can link Patsy directly to the wine-cellar and the Ransom Note, its like a Gotcha sticky-note. If the case is PDI and Patsy is trying to stage her way out of whacking JonBenet in anger, why contribute so much forensic evidence to your new fake crime-scene?

I've tried to take that path too. The hardest part is no visible life signs and yet there's enough blood pressure to create petechial hemorrhaging when she was strangled. There would also be Cheyne-Stokes breathing near the time of death. :( I'm horrified by this.

That’s why there are multiple strangle marks. Found out she was alive, took off noose but too late. Strangled again to cover up the cover up.

David Rogers;,
OK, so who is being given cover?

The application of the ligature and paintbrush handle is the last in a sequence of staging actions.

So it might be JonBenet expired in Patsy's arms due to an oxygen deficiency caused by the head blow?

Without the ligature and paintbrush JonBenet's death could be described as unexplained.

If the 911 responders and police did not know JonBenet had a head injury did the parents?

If JonBenet's acute genital injury is staged why bother wiping away blood, as per Coroner Meyer's observations, or even clean size-12's?

It appears the ligature and paintbrush are intended to offer a visible cause of death and the cleaning and redressing of JonBenet are intended to hide the acute genital injury.

Who thinks Patsy was molesting JonBenet and accidently killed her, then staged the wine-cellar crime-scene?

Who thinks Patsy staged the wine-cellar crime-scene to cover for either JR, BR or both, e.g. chronic internal injuries?

That’s why there are multiple strangle marks. Found out she was alive, took off noose but too late. Strangled again to cover up the cover up.

I believe the person tried to strangle her with the chord and realized it required more strength and more time. The handle was added to make it easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBUQO2u-eD4

at 1:09:58

one strike
right handed
overhead swing

No. BR was at least 75lbs on Christmas Day. He was head and shoulders taller than JB. The blow to her head was indicative of an emotional, out-of-control strike by someone who wasn’t aware of the total consequences of that action. Say what you want about JR and PR, and their parenting skills, but they did love their daughter. Neither one of them was violent per se. Do parents hit their children? Yes. But, they are aware of the consequences of such a blow. If either parent had hit JB on purpose with a hard object, we wouldn’t see an all out full-blown swing with all of their strength behind it. It would be tethered somewhat. Just like when spanking a child or if you have been spanked, the parent “holds back” some because they have the experience and knowledge of how to use force enough to send a message, but not to seriously harm or kill them. The hit to JB head was uncontrolled emotional anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No. BR was at least 75lbs on Christmas Day. He was head and shoulders taller than JB. The blow to her head was indicative of an emotional, out-of-control strike by someone who wasn’t aware of the total consequences of that action. Say what you want about JR and PR, and their parenting skills, but they did love their daughter. Neither one of them was violent per se. Do parents hit their children? Yes. But, they are aware of the consequences of such a blow. If either parent had hit JB on purpose with a hard object, we wouldn’t see an all out full-blown swing with all of their strength behind it. It would be tethered somewhat. Just like when spanking a child or if you have been spanked, the parent “holds back” some because they have the experience and knowledge of how to use force enough to send a message, but not to seriously harm or kill them. The hit to JB head was uncontrolled emotional anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But if Patsy had encountered something she had never seen before, something that cut her to her core like John and JonBenet engaged in a sexual act, do you think she would have held back?

btw.

on this picture S.B.T.C. has last dot:
attachment.php

It is printed on C. I am not sure why it is much less visible on scans of the RN.

Attachments

• 26733869_1845273785515077_4624212096722516427_n.jpg
    26733869_1845273785515077_4624212096722516427_n.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 5,358
btw.

on this picture S.B.T.C. has last dot:
attachment.php

It is printed on C. I am not sure why it is much less visible on scans of the RN.

The image you attached is not the original ransom note. Someone obviously duplicated it. I went to other images available online and then went back to the books. The copy James Kolar used in his book does NOT match this copy. There are very small differences, but inevitably, one's a forgery. I'll stick with Kolar's version.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back