NC NC - Candice James, 31, Asheville, 10 February 2018

Rweikel

Reaction score
57873d21f18145a339a05a02499ba757.jpg
ASHEVILLE, NC (WSPA) – Asheville Police Department officers are searching for missing 31-year-old woman.

According to a news release from the police department, Candice James was last seen at Trader Joe’s in North Asheville around 2 weeks ago.

Family members of James reportedly last had contact with James on Feb. 10.

She is described as being 5-foot-7 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds and has blonde hair.

Anyone with information on James’ whereabouts is asked to call Asheville Police at 828-252-1110 or Crime Stoppers at 828-255-5050.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such a beautiful woman. It’s sad that there’s no local buzz about her being missing. I can’t even find any family commenting anywhere. I hope she’s safe, but fear her disappearance wasn’t unexpected, based on the lack of info out there.

I agree. There is no details if she's in danger or if there is foul play etc. Hopefully more info is released.

I'm finding nothing about Candice. Can anyone find her social media?

I'm finding nothing about Candice. Can anyone find her social media?

I live in NC so I was concerned when I saw her missing but i can’t find anything either :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since we share the same name...I can't find anything either. Asheville isn't too far from me :( I've kept up with her case since I write certain names down and unfortunately nothing on her.

I just checked on Topix and there are many reasons why we will not allow those posts to be brought over to Websleuths. Here are just
a few of those reasons;

*We don't know if this is the same Candice . It could be someone completely different.

*When one of the five posts starts out with "Im not a drunk any more" then you know there might be some reliability issues

*When one of the five posts says "but candace called the law ans told them some really fraudulent **** to tryn get me locked up... and my gawd if the police wouldve believed her id havw been in real trouble... and she had done that twice.. " then you know there might be some reliability issues.

*Nothing can be confirmed on Topix. The five posts are rumors or lies or the truth. No way to tell.

The lack of information is frustrating. Keep checking back on the reliable social media accounts. Something has got to happen.

Thanks,
Tricia

Reminder:

It is against TOS to solicit PMs or discuss PMs on the thread.

:wave:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd