Found Deceased IA - Denis Maric, 23, Waterloo, 11 Feb 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Waterloo Police Department is asking for help locating a missing man.

Denis Maric, 23, was last seen on February 11.

Maric weighs 170 pounds and is 5 foot 8 inches tall. He has green eyes, blonde hair, and a tattoo of a rose on his neck.

Authorities believe Maric may be driving a silver Hyundai Elantra with license plate FOW371.

Family members say he has been depressed and possibly suicidal.

If you see Maric, contact Black Hawk Consolidated Dispatch at 319-291-2515.

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Missing-person-Denis-Maric-474289213.html
6fbca2fad8fed8ffd1d4ee50f43cc041.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I sure hope he's ok. I took a look at his FB. He seems to have a very loving and close family, he was just accepted to the Univ of Northern Iowa for this spring semester and he is a member of my fraternity, Delta Upsilion. DU's are very close as a brotherhood, we are an open fraternity which means we have no secrets, we don't haze, pledging is dry (which means no alcohol is consumed by pledges). He's very close to his nephew. He seems to have everything going for him.

I sure hope he's ok. I took a look at his FB. He seems to have a very loving and close family, he was just accepted to the Univ of Northern Iowa for this spring semester and he is a member of my fraternity, Delta Upsilion. DU's are very close as a brotherhood, we are an open fraternity which means we have no secrets, we don't haze, pledging is dry (which means no alcohol is consumed by pledges). He's very close to his nephew. He seems to have everything going for him.
I hope he is too. Maybe...just needed some time away.

So very sad and tragic! May he rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

[h=1]UPDATE: Authorities confirm missing man's body has been found[/h]
JANESVILLE -- Authorities have confirmed a body found in a rural wildlife area is that of a missing Waterloo man.

The body of Denis Maric, 23, of Waterloo, was found in a wooded area of the Turkey Ridge Wildlife Area on Friday at around 12:25 p.m., approximately 200 yards from the entrance to the park, according to a release Saturday morning by the Black Hawk County Sheriff's Office.
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...cle_02c24152-15f8-5813-9706-4a20a7d9853d.html

RIP Denis :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆