Found Safe OH - Aurea Cruz, 74, Cleveland, 25 Jan 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Cleveland police are searching for a woman who has not been seen or heard from for several weeks.

Aurea Cruz, 74, was last seen around Jan. 25. She's described as being 5-foot-2 and 140 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Police responded to Cruz's W. 105th Street home Thursday night to conduct a welfare check. She was not home. Her family reported that they have not seen or heard from her for several weeks.

Anyone with information on Cruz is asked to call 216-623-5118.
1de476eead648c5ef2a8dd4c6fd23aa5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Several weeks went by and no one tried to find out if she was ok before this? Or am I reading this wrong?

Did she have any medical issues? When was the last time any of her neighbors saw her?

No family lived close by?

Several weeks went by and no one tried to find out if she was ok before this? Or am I reading this wrong?

Did she have any medical issues? When was the last time any of her neighbors saw her?

No family lived close by?
I didnt read whether she had a car.

I didnt read whether she had a car.

Is there a link to this? I'll go check and see if I can find one. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that no one saw or heard from her for weeks and didn't check on her before this. I am assuming that the welfare check was done by LE because none of her family lived close enough to do one?

http://fox8.com/2018/02/16/cleveland-police-look-for-missing-74-year-old-woman-last-seen-weeks-ago/

http://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/cleveland/74-year-old-cleveland-woman-missing-for-weeks/95-519614096

These are the only articles that I can find, and they say the same thing as in LisaWK7TR's first post in this thread.

Interesting enough, on my search, I found another woman with the same name that was missing back in Nov 2014, who has dementia, but she was/is from New York. Weird enough, they are the same age. I'm not going to post the links to this woman, so as not to confuse the two, but it is a bizarre coincidence. I might do some digging to see if she might have moved to Ohio within the last three years.

EDIT- not the same woman. Just wanted to clarify this.

Is there a link to this? I'll go check and see if I can find one. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that no one saw or heard from her for weeks and didn't check on her before this. I am assuming that the welfare check was done by LE because none of her family lived close enough to do one?
No link. Just a thought/question after the op.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back