Found Alive AR - AT, 18, Blytheville, 16 Feb 2018 *Arrests*

Dalagali

Reaction score
MISSISSIPPI COUNTY, Ark. - Deputies in Mississippi County, Arkansas are searching for a missing 18-year-old with autism.

AT was last seen wearing a navy blue or gray hoodie with a black or gray Lynryd Skynyrd t-shirt. She was also wearing pink and blue striped shorts with white tennis shoes.

T was last seen around 7:30 Friday night at her home in a rural residence on Highway 312, south of Blythville, Arkansas.

Her last phone activity was received at 3:16 Saturday morning from a Washington number. T was later discovered missing at 3:50 that morning.

If you have any information concerning T's whereabouts, contact Mississippi County Sheriff's at 870-658-2242.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-sto...searching-for-missing-autistic-teen/701957105

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-sto...searching-for-missing-autistic-teen/701957105

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've gleaned from MSM and the widespread missing person posts from her family, the numbers she was in contact with have now been disconnected. That's very concerning to me.

[h=1]State, federal authorities join search for missing Arkansas teen with autism[/h]
Mississippi County Sheriff Dale Cook said Sunday that the FBI and the Arkansas Child Abduction Response Team are helping search for AT, 18, the Jonesboro TV station reported. Cook said the response team is made up of investigators from law enforcement agencies across the state, including Arkansas State Police.
T was last seen about 7:30 p.m. Friday at her home on Arkansas 312 south of Blytheville. Authorities believe she received a text message from a Washington state phone number about 3:15 a.m.
http://katv.com/news/local/authorities-looking-for-missing-18-year-old-with-autism

From what I've gleaned from MSM and the widespread missing person posts from her family, the numbers she was in contact with have now been disconnected. That's very concerning to me.

And to me. Someone may have taken advantage. I wonder about her level of functioning.

They believe someone lured her out of her home on Highway 312 near Blytheville. Family says her leaving is completely out of character.

“We know A would not have walked out of that house to a stranger, so we’re left to conclude that this person enticed her such that she didn’t feel it was a stranger anymore.”

Her family says they tracked her phone records and found two Washington State numbers texted her — the last one being around 3:15 that morning.

T responded to the number a minute later. Her phone’s been silent ever since and they haven’t been able to find it.

The numbers that texted her are also now said to be out of service.

“The authorities collected her electronics and pulled some information from there and I think that led them to believe that things have taken an ominous turn.”

Authorities consider T to be at-risk and in danger.
http://wreg.com/2018/02/20/family-of-missing-blytheville-teen-with-special-needs-its-a-nightmare/

I hope she's okay. The more the days go by the more worried. It doesn't sound good. Glad the FBI is involved.

Just announced she has been found safe in Pierce County, Washington! 2 arrests have been made

http://m.kait8.com/kait8/db_330534/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=oSdvmqpH

In discussing the case of missing teenager AT, officials said the two were in custody in Pierce County, Washington, which is in the Tacoma area. The 56-year-old man and 28-year-old woman were arrested and face a kidnapping of an incompetent person charge.

Wow a couple? What did they want her for? Nothing good, that's for sure.

So glad she's safe! LE did a great job!

:happydance: So happy she was found!!

Now as to these kidnappers. Why aren't their names released? Is this older man and young woman team becoming a normal? What's their intent?

Autistic Arkansas teen kidnapped, brought to Eatonville cabin, deputies say

Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man and woman they say lured an autistic teen from Arkansas to a cabin near Eatonville, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.

The 50-year-old Renton man and 28-year-old Eatonville woman were arraigned Friday in Pierce County Superior Court for extradition to Mississippi County, Arkansas, on warrants for kidnapping. Both are being held on $15,000 bail.

The 18-year-old woman was rescued about 5 p.m. Thursday, deputies say, shortly after deputies arrived at the cabin in the 39100 block of Ski Park Road East, along the shore of Ohop Lake north of Eatonville. That’s when the other two were arrested.
The detectives determined the victim texted back and forth with a cellphone with a Washington area code. They traced that to online interactions she had with the 50-year-old man, who has tried to befriend upwards of 8,000 children on social media.

The Arkansas detectives then found that in the days before the teen disappeared, the man flew in from Washington to Tennessee with the older woman, then drove to the teen’s home in a rental car with a fake identity. That’s when they kidnapped the girl, possibly with sexual motivation.

[h=1]Washington detective: Kidnap suspect tried to befriend over 8,000 children via social media[/h]
Throughout the afternoon, Troyer said his Mountain Detachment developed a plan for contacting the residence, rescuing the endangered victim, and capturing the suspects.

At 4:55 p.m. a team of two sergeants, three deputies, and one detective sergeant knocked on the door of the residence located in the 39100 block of Ski Park Road E. near Eatonville.
“Deputies observed surveillance cameras on the house and could hear noises inside, but despite their commands, there was no answer at the door,” Troyer said. “As the team began to contemplate forcing entry to the residence, at 5:02 p.m. the suspects opened the doors and were taken into custody. The kidnap victim was located safe inside the house, and the male suspect’s 14-year-old son was also located inside the house.”

The male suspect and the female suspect were booked into the Pierce County Jail for their kidnapping warrants, where are currently awaiting extradition to Arkansas. The female victim was protected by a deputy throughout the night and then palace onto an airplane this morning by the FBI.
http://www.blythevillecourier.com/story/2487915.html

This is a post from pierce county sheriff's office fb page

"Team of deputies & sergeants from Mountain Detachment rescue autistic teenage girl who was lured online & transported by the suspect from her home in Arkansas to a cabin in Eatonville area; deputies arrest kidnapping suspects & victim is reunited with her family
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On Thursday February 22, 2018, our department received a request for assistance from detectives with the Mississippi County Sheriff's Department in Luxora, Arkansas. The detectives were investigating the disappearance of an 18 year old autistic special needs girl, who was discovered missing from her home in the Blytheville AR area at approximately 4:00 a.m. on Saturday February 17.

Mississippi County detectives were able to determine that in the minutes before her disappearance, the victim had received and replied to a text message from a Washington State phone number. Through further investigation, MSCD detectives were able to determine that the victim had been contacted online by a 50 year old man from the Eatonville area, who reportedly has tried to befriend over 8000 other children via social media.

Detectives learned that in the days before the victim disappeared, the male suspect had reportedly flew from Washington to Tennessee with an adult female companion. The suspects reportedly rented a vehicle utilizing fake identifications, then drove to the victim’s residence in Arkansas where they lured or abducted the victim with a possible sexual motivation. The suspects then drove the victim to Washington State, where detectives were able to link the suspects to an address in the Eatonville area of Pierce County. MCSD were able to obtain arrest warrants for the 50 year old male and his 28 year old female companion for Kidnapping of an Incompetent Person, and were able to determine as possible address where the suspects and victim could be located.

Throughout the afternoon our Mountain Detachment developed a plan for contacting the residence, rescuing the endangered victim, and capturing the suspects. At 4:55 p.m. a team of two sergeants, three deputies, and one detective sergeant knocked on the door of the residence located in the 39100 block of Ski Park Rd. E. near Eatonville. Deputies observed surveillance cameras on the house and could hear noises inside, but despite their commands, there was no answer at the door. As the team began to contemplate forcing entry to the residence, at 5:02 p.m. the suspects opened the doors and were taken into custody. The kidnap victim was located safe inside the house, and the male suspect’s 14 year old son was also located safe inside the house.

The male suspect and the female suspect were booked into the Pierce County Jail for their kidnapping warrants, where are currently awaiting extradition to Arkansas. The victim was protected by a #PCSD deputy throughout the night and then placed onto an airplane this morning by the FBI. She is now in Arkansas where she will be formally interviewed by MCSD detectives and reunited with her family. Our deputies also transported the male suspect’s teenage son to a relative’s house in King County.

We are incredibly proud of the work by our deputies in safely recovering the victim and returning her to family, and for their outstanding work in capturing the suspects. We are also proud to partner with the Mississippi County Sheriff's Office and commend their investigators for their exceptional work in identifying these suspects."

https://www.facebook.com/piercecounty.sheriff/posts/1080136478793115

Her disappearance was way to close to home. I grew up less than 30 miles from Blytheville and dif my first 2 years of college at the community college there.

there's a special place in hell for these predators.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

[h=1]Washington detective: Kidnap suspect tried to befriend over 8,000 children via social media[/h]
http://www.blythevillecourier.com/story/2487915.html

Wow - how many did he succeed in befriending? Those 8,000 potential victims should be reviewed in the event any are missing, though I imagine the LEOs that solved this case are already doing that. And, clearly, these people are not very smart, or they'd have hidden their tracks a bit better. What kind of damaged person assists a pedophile? How overwhelmingly sad.

Their own 14 year old son was at the cabin when they were arrested. I'm thinking this couple has not been named in the press in order to protect the identity of the son, who may also be a victim. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back