blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG WHERES THE PARENTS?

I cannot believe this!

http://codeamber.org/unksd/

male suspect pulled up along side the boy, jumped out of the car and picked the child up and carried him to the car. The suspect then placed a red bandana over the face and mouth of the child and placed the child into the back seat of the car. The child appeared to be kicking and squirming during the incident. The suspect then drove off with the boy northbound on 2nd Street West in Watertown, SD.

Authorities issued an amber alert Tuesday evening after a report of a possible abduction in Watertown.

Watertown police say Mellette Elementary School staff members have contacted the parents of all but one kindergarten through sixth-grade student - a girl that does not fit the description of the victim.

No children were reported missing.

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/news/13927680.htm

That is strange.

This story is based on the eye witness accounts of two 2nd grade students.

ummm . . .

Could it be that it is an abuction from somewhere else and maybe this child was trying to escape? It could also be a "parent" whos abusive and kid was "escaping".

according to reading other things LE seems to believe these 2 child witnesses are very credible people and have no "issues" at school. They're good kids.

But that's the only other scenario I can think of. I cannot imagine if it's a current abduction and the little guy/girl tried to escape.....

Except for the bandana part, it sounds like an irate parent picking up a child who would rather walk home than be picked up. I've seen normal parents having to grab little kids and put them screaming into the car because the kid doesn't want to be in the car. It's the bandana part that separates this story.

Best I can tell, and this isn't certain, school lets out at Mellette at 3:20. That's when afterschool care starts according to their website. None of the articles tell where he was abducted specifically, just that he was walking home and the car headed north on 2nd st NW, which is the street the school is located on, but he may have been walking along 2nd st. several blocks.

It's possible this child is too young to be in school, and was running away from home, as you mentioned.

The description of the car is so completely unusual that it shouldn't be that hard to find out who this is.

Look what I found.

All the children between 3-5 years old in the district were invited to the "elementary addition" for a pre-school screening that day. I can't tell if the "elementary addition" means "Mellette Elementary" - but the screenings were to take place all day by appointment.

I wonder if this child was there for a pre-school screening, and not a regular student?

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/news/13689811.htm

Often children are abducted by a noncustodial parent and then they try to hide out in some community somewhere and enroll the child in school. I wonder if the child was there for the preschool screening did not want to go with the abducting parent, who may have moved them there from somewhere else, and had to be forced into the car. I realize thats all just wild speculation. I am just thinking out loud. Perhaps someone needs to be looking closely at the students coming into the school system in that area incase someone is trying to bring in a child under a false name, assuming they haven't already left the area due to all the publicity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back