Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flute4peace

Reaction score
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-investigating-missing-child-case--474396903.html

16126160_G.jpg

link

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH)*Wichita police are investigating a missing child case in the 600 block of South Edgemoor.

Sedgwick County dispatchers confirmed to Eyewitness News that police are on scene looking into the disappearance of a 5-year-old child last seen around 3 pm on Saturday near Edgemoor between Lincoln & Kellogg.

Police say Lucas is Hispanic/white, four-feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and long lashes.

The boy was last seen wearing black sweats with a grey shirt that had a bear on it, white socks, and light blue Pull-up.

Anyone who has seen Lucas is asked to call police

Rules Etiquette & Information

Verified Insider's:

FindLucasAllen

Thread #1

Lucas Hernandez missing: FBI joins search for Kansas boy, 5

Authorities searching for a missing 5-year-old Kansas boy have scoured a nature park and set up a tip hotline.

The Wichita Eagle reports that police said they received a call at about 6:15 p.m. Saturday to report Lucas Hernandez was lost in southeast Wichita. When officers arrived, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother said he was last seen at about 3 p.m. Saturday in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep.

Officers and dogs have searched his home, neighborhood and the 216-acre Chisholm Creek Park. Officer Charley Davidson said Sunday that police have found no evidence that suggests Lucas was abducted, which is why no Amber Alert has been issued.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-hernandez-missing-fbi-joins-search-for-kansas-boy-5/

Family concerned about Wichita boy's welfare before he went missing

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
As the search continues for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, the boy's family returned to their home late Monday along with the FBI. Relatives watching from afar say it's not the first time an investigator was called there.

Wichita police say the boy's stepmother last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m. Saturday. She then took a shower and fell asleep, and officers were notified around 6:15 p.m. that the boy was missing.

Sally Rasmussen is Lucas' great aunt, who spoke with KAKE News from her home in New Mexico. She says was sent a photo of Lucas last year and saw multiple bruises on his face and neck. She called police.

"All these stories I'd been hearing for months about him possibly being abused," she said.

http://www.kake.com/story/37541152/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

FindLucasAllen,

Our support for you and our care & concern for Lucas is here regardless.

I was hoping he'd be home and snuggled in a warm bed by now and we wouldn't need a second thread.

I am so sorry. We understand thar you need to do what is best for you at this time - whether to remain here posting or going read only for a little while.

I do want to thank you for sharing Lucas with us while we wait for him to come home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am so sad to see he hasn't been found yet.

Okay, we took a little drive and it confirmed my opinion that Glen Dey Park makes little sense to me as far as a disposal site so there had to be some concrete reason for them to be there. It is open and pretty flat. There is another spot we were (okay, Mr. Pink was) interested in further north, by the Humane Society. I am assuming they seached that area, too?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/K...de2258753f2d4f51!8m2!3d37.741908!4d-97.301015

Okay, we took a little drive and it confirmed my opinion that Glen Dey Park makes little sense to me as far as a disposal site so there had to be some concrete reason for them to be there. It is open and pretty flat. There is another spot we were (okay, Mr. Pink was) interested in further north, by the Humane Society. I am assuming they seached that area, too?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/K...de2258753f2d4f51!8m2!3d37.741908!4d-97.301015
Thanks to the pink's!
I wonder if they spotted the gf's car on camera driving towards and around those areas?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would say yes. Look at other areas of his skin that have similar hues & shadowing. Looks like pixelation/poor image quality to me (probably small cell phone pic cropped in)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I agree. I can see the pixelation.

I would say yes. Look at other areas of his skin that have similar hues & shadowing. Looks like pixelation/poor image quality to me (probably small cell phone pic cropped in)

Lucas, we’re all here for you sweetheart.

Thank you Smiley...but dammit. 💔

I want to address something from the previous thread about the safety of Wichita. Someone had commented about an area of the city that is dangerous, and another poster was concerned about how that reflected on the city.

Without giving away too much personal info, I can confirm that there are definitely places on the north side that someone I know very well has advised me NOT to go, especially after dark. This is someone who's business it is to know these things, and I trust their judgment/opinion completely.

BUT, those are only small areas of the city, and do not represent the overall safety of Wichita. Every city has unsafe neighborhoods.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members