Found Safe SC - Alexandra Edmonds, 23, & Infant, 1 month, Conway, 16 Feb 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Alexandra Edmonds, 23, and the infant, 1, were last seen near the DSS building in Conway. They were reported missing Saturday by someone Edmonds lives with. The caller told police Edmonds moved in to "get away from a bad situation in Georgia with the infant's biological father." The mother and baby were dropped off at the DSS building in Conway Friday around 8:30 a.m. to drop off some paperwork. The caller also told police Edmonds and the baby "got a ride from an unknown person at that location to take her to look for a possible job."

The caller has not heard from the mother and baby since they were dropped off in Conway. The victim does not have any family or friends in the area, and Edmonds "does have a history with drug use and the infant does have some type of medical issue that has required hospital treatment multiple times since birth."

Edmonds is 4'11" tall and 140 pounds.

missing%20woman%20and%20baby%20for%20web_1519142621002.jpg_34731647_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

http://www.wbtw.com/crime/grand-str...h-for-woman-infant-reported-missing/982935615

Whew!! Now please someone who is responsible and not battling addiction please take this lil guy!!
I can’t bare anymore bad news...been watching the Cherish Perrywinkle case this past week or so.
Happy to see they’re both safe. Hope it stays that way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously..my heart aches for these children. She was at DSS..why not ask for help! My addicted child had a healthy son against all odds.and I made sure she wouldn't have custody if she didn't get clean! 4 yrs now and as grams, I missed all the years. But he deserved more peroid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back