GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #5 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Timeline of Cherish's abduction reviewed

Surveillance video of Donald Smith leaving with Cherish

New Info in Donald Smith case

Remembering Cherish Perrywinkle

Donald Smith's criminal history

Police evidence photos day Cherish was killed

7th trial date set for Donald Smith

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - For the seventh time, a trial date has been set for Donald Smith in the 2013 kidnap, rape and murder of Cherish Perriwinkle.

The trial is scheduled for Feb. 5, 2018.

Death penalty still on the table for alleged murderer Donald Smith

Autopsy photos of Cherish Perrywinkle will be shown to jury

Record number of jurors called ahead of Donald Smith trial

donald-smith-479799.jpg

link

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

This played out today as I expected. Defense bringing on everything possible to try for slight empathy with the jury. This cases will definitely test each of them. The anger has to be intense.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Bla bla bla ... I’ve watched this whole trial. I’m not buying what the defense is selling. To be honest ... I lost a daughter ... not to murder ... but in a horrific firey automobile crash. She was my best friend. She waved to me goodbye and said love u mom .. see you later. She was killed that night. I know there are other parents out there in the same situation and honestly ... it’s a club that no parent ever wants to become a member of. The agonizing need to place blame is overwhelming, to say the least. Anyway, I can sympathize somewhat and feel Cherish’s mom’s pain. No matter what bad choices she made, her baby is still gone ... through no fault of her own ... and I primise you ... it will haunt you. You begin to think ... What could I have done differently ... what If I would have done just one thing different that fatal day. Thankfully I didn’t have a murdered child and upcoming trial to overthink in my situation ... but I can still feel her pain. I can see it in her eyes. This dude is a monster and I cannot even imagine the thoughts going through Rayne’s mind about her baby’s last moments alive. Hell, I have lived those moments and had those same thoughts about my daughters last moments alive. It is a horrible nightmare for parents who have lost a child. I would have NO problem voting for the death penalty for this ugly monster pedaphile. RIP Charish.

I am so very sorry for your loss of a beautiful daughter KayBe :grouphug:

Oh, how sad and sorry I am to hear about your daughter, KayBe. I'm sure she is at peace, but of course you miss her every day. I know you do feel comfort in the love you had for each other.

We are glad to welcome you to this thread, and to Websleuths. There are many loving and understanding folks here. We seek justice for little Cherish and for her family.

All this info about his brain and his mental illness, creating a human that literally cannot stop his impulses...... where were all these damn people when he was being released back out into the community? We must get better at keeping the dangerous monsters woth no impulse control and pedophelia, homicidal impulses AWAY from the innocent world. To say it's unfair is an understatement. It's irresponsible. If those who approve releases start being held accountable, maybe more care would be taken.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[h=1]'I know how scared she must have been': Victim wants to be voice for Cherish[/h]A resident of Syracuse, New York and a mother of four, she was initially reluctant to testify. She didn't think she could bear reliving a day that haunts her still.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...im-wants-to-be-voice-for-cherish/77-521307625

“I know how scared she must have been,” she told First Coast News. “I’m lucky to be alive today. She wasn’t that lucky.”
Buck adds, “I’m the closest voice to the fear that Cherish felt, and I felt that I had to be her voice today."

I did note that Kerr-Ann looked over at killer a few times. I hope facing him, telling her story for Cherish brought her some measure of peace. His stalking her home after her terrifying experience is most disturbing. Had he got a hold of her there is no doubt in my mind he would have killed her. I wish her well.

Bravo, your compassionate nature always comes through. I hope this also helps her to move on feeling stronger. She will always carry the awful memories, and even taking this terrifying step has to still be a difficult one.

Aw thanks Spellz. You know I feel same of you. Glad your here :loveyou:

Good morning. Thanks for the links Harmony

Another tutorial on imaging Sigh.......

Imaging assessments done: MRI QV, MRI WMH, MRI DTI, PET
"Show significant abnormalities consistent with profound neuro-developmental disorder and with traumatic neuro-degenerative disease with catastrophic impulse impairment"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail