Found Deceased IL - Danielle Son, 22, & Sergio Quiroz, 25, Rockford, 17 Feb 2018

Dalagali

Reaction score
UPDATE: ROCKFORD, Ill. (WIFR) -- Rockford Police are searching for three missing people after finding two children home alone.

Danielle Son, 22, lived with her boyfriend, 25-year-old Sergio Quiroz in a house on 10th Avenue in Rockford.

Police say family members have not been in contact with Son since this past Saturday. When family went to check on son, she was nowhere to be found. Only her two children were found at home by themselves.

That's when family decided to contact police.

"When detectives started conducting an investigation into the incident, they soon found that her estranged husband and boyfriend were missing. They are all considered missing and endangered," said Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea.

Police tell us they suspect foul play in these disappearances.

Willson tells me she just hopes the family can be reunited soon.

"Help us find Danielle, if you have any information in regards to her whereabouts," said Wilson.

Hand Son's vehicle is also missing. It's described as a white 2007 Toyota Sion. Police say it has red wheels or rims. Its license plate number is 915407.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rockford Police Department non-emergency number (815-966-2900) or the Investigations Bureau (779-500-6551).

http://www.wifr.com/content/news/Ro...ing-people-foul-play-suspected-474613573.html

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/690*383/Son+Son+and+Quiroz+missing+poster.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROCKFORD, Ill. (WIFR) — Rockford Police are searching for three missing people after finding two children home alone.

Amber Wilson lives next door to where 22-year-old Danielle son was last seen. Wilson says the news of her missing neighbors is still settling in.

"They were an asset to the neighborhood," said Wilson.

"I mean everything just ran through my mind. Just so concerned about how she's feeling or just to know how could she have gotten out of the house? How could anyone have taken them out of the house?" said Wilson.

Son lived with her boyfriend, 25-year-old Sergio Quiroz in a house on 10th Avenue in Rockford.
"They seemed like a real good couple, really good neighbors. One of the helpful ones in the area," said Wilson.
http://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Ro...o-news-of-three-missing-people-474642003.html

cache.php

Danielle Son filed for divorce from her husband on Feb. 7, just 10 days before her family last heard from her, the Rockford Register Star reported. Less than a month earlier, on Jan. 14, she called police to file a domestic violence report against Hand Son, saying he had pushed her at her 10th Avenue home. She also accused him of taking keys out of her purse and grabbing her by her arms and wrists. A police officer reported seeing red marks where Danielle Son said she'd been grabbed.

A Rockford police report said the couple had been arguing since Jan. 13, and the fight spilled over into the next day. The Register Star reported that Hand Son told police he believed his wife was cheating on him and lying about it "so he told her he would take his car and leave the area." That same vehicle, the Toyota Scion, is now also missing.
Hand Son also accused his estranged wife of violence, telling police that when he said he was leaving, she "smacked him in the face," but he was not injured, according to the paper.
A no-contact order was issued barring Hand Son from contacting his wife.

A Facebook post by a man claiming to be Danielle Son's brother said two dogs, a German shepherd mix and a black and white pit bull, are also missing from his sister's home. The post refers to Hand Son as the "main suspect," saying it's unknown whether his sister and Quiroz are dead or alive.

A neighbor told WIFR in Rockford that Danielle Son lived with Quiroz at the 10th Avenue home.
https://patch.com/illinois/rockford/toddlers-home-alone-mom-boyfriend-ex-missing-rockford-pd

Geez I just read that the two children left alone were only 2 yrs and 11 months. Don't see a good outcome here but really hoping.

very worrisome
those poor babies

I have a bad feeling reading about this case. Sad for those babies.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Thank you, Tabirey. U rock! Odd to me that all three are in danger. At first glance, it would seem that the ex might have disappeared the wife and new boyfriend. Wonder what the scenario is that has them all three together and abducted. Strange

Would police consider all three of them in danger if they suspected a murder-suicide situation?

This is Danielle Son's dad. I'm looking for any information that may help. The police are not giving us any information as I have been searching the whole city of Rockford. To set the story straight Danielle and Sergio have been kidnapped by Hand Son and his family is hiding information. Please help me with any information you may find.

This is Danielle Son's dad. I'm looking for any information that may help. The police are not giving us any information as I have been searching the whole city of Rockford. To set the story straight Danielle and Sergio have been kidnapped by Hand Son and his family is hiding information. Please help me with any information you may find.
Welcome, Mr. Feldberg. I'm so sorry to hear of the situation with your daughter. The folk here are very supportive and their skills are amazing! The best way you can help WS help you is to become a Verified Insider in the case. Once a VI you can give any/all information you feel comfortable with and the sleuths will get busy.

Your family has my prayers for a quick and peaceful resolution.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

If I can't have you, no one will.��

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff