Found Deceased AL - Daniel Osborn, 23, Hartselle, 3 Feb 2018 *Arrests*

There is also a FB page about it but I don't know the rules of this site. Will I get banned if I share a FB group page?

This is Daniel's FB page. https://www.facebook.com/daniel.osbornii

As of now we still don't know where he is. I've been following the FB group they made for him but at this time we still don't know. Most of us are hoping he left on his own but it just seems strange.

According to the FB Group page he was last seen 2/3/18 by family members. The last communication they had with him was on 2/16/18 around 1:20pm and it was by text message. However, a lot of his family don't know for sure if he sent the message or if someone else did. And finally the worst part (so far). On Feb 20th, Daniel's Car was found in Baileyton, AL. It was found at a junkyard with 1 tire appearing to have been blown out. The tag was missing.

Update: Still hasn't been found and now a friend of his is offering $1000 as reward. Not sure if the community will pitch in.

Update: We still have no idea where he is. Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you guys would check out the FB page they made for him since that's where pretty much all of the information is. Maybe some of you might be able to gleam some evidence from it or something. The link is posted in the 4th post in this thread. Please and Thank You, Folks.

Thanks Morbid for keeping this thread updated. That’s so freaky that his car was found in the junkyard in such a condition. Apparently the place isn’t gated/secured so the car could be dumped that way under the cover of darkness? Could it be determined if the car was driven there on the blown tire? Or was it possibly towed there? How far is the junkyard from where he was last seen? Also, what about the text was questionable? Did it not sound like it came from Daniel? Do u know the roommate? It just sounds so sketchy to say ‘I thought he moved out of town with a girl named Heather’.

Sorry for all the questions but i’m Just trying to get a handle on the situation. I hope Daniel is okay. Has he ever disappeared before that u are aware of?

I’ll go check out the FB page.....

I don't like it one bit. In December he mentions maybe leaving even family behind. need Heather's info ,asap.

I don't like it one bit. In December he mentions maybe leaving even family behind. need Heather's info ,asap.

I agree with Cherry. Knowing how limited information can go, even if it's believed to be her real first name or if she exists.

Just reading back thru the links Morbid provided.....this is all I can find so far:

“Osborn's roommate told police he has not seen him in two weeks. Police said the roommate thought Osborn was moving to Huntsville with a woman named Heather.“

ETA: when I read thru this thread last night I swear I saw a description of Heather somewhere - it was stated that she had an annoying voice. Can’t find the link anywhere but I thought it came from Daniel’s roommate. That’s all I got!

Has anyone gone to his FB page and searched for a Heather in his friends list? Maybe worth a shot?

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get in contact with Daniel's roommate. I'm sure the roommate has already told everything but I don't think you are actually trying if you don't cover all of your bases.

That would be great Morbid -thanks. It just seems like such a sketchy description of her. I wonder if she really exists or not. I also have to wonder about the roommate at this point. Anxious to hear your take on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back