Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
cache.php

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/
<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73
Thread #74
Thread #75
Thread #76
Thread #77
Thread #78
Thread #79
Thread #80
Thread #81
Thread #82

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Abby and Libby's thread is open.

From now on we are going to stick to our rules and discuss only those suspects or POI"s that have been in the mainstream media.

No more random sketches. Please do not even ask.

Terms of Service
in case you need a refresher course :)

As Monty Python would say "And now for something completely different".

I need a favor from someone who knows this case.

If you could please post a quick update on Abby and Libby&#8217;s case I would really appreciate it.

Most of us can&#8217;t follow this case like some of you so we are woefully behind.

More than one poster can post an update. That&#8217;s great.

Consider things like:

*What happened with Daniel Nations? Is he still a possible suspect?
*What is the latest from law enforcement?
*What is the latest from the girl&#8217;s loved ones?

Something along those lines would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia

I&#8217;m really glad the case was on Megyn&#8217;s show. Here is a link if you missed it - https://www.today.com/video/familie...en-up-about-still-unsolved-case-1137315395635

Me too, gregjrichards. Thank you for your continued updates. Hoping for a 2018 with many answers to stop this man.
https://www.today.com/video/familie...en-up-about-still-unsolved-case-1137315395635

At about 13 minutes Ms. Kelly mentions (paraphrased)
NBC affiliate WTHR reports that 'the search has been extended by the FBI into South Eastern Tennessee'

Police Superintendent Doug Carter is tracking with what is going on in Tennessee and he considers this a nationwide search.

View attachment 128860 Southeastern Tenn.
from here

Interesting, (my brief notes) that LE says no witness saw him, and that the body type and posture of that man on that bridge on that day should tell somebody who knows him who he is, nationwide. That it could be somebody who did this before and do it again because of the alacrity of the crime. So this freak may have covered a lot of ground over time, but honed in on Delphi for some reason.

He may have tried and failed at abductions before or since farther away?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-01-15 at 8.33.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-01-15 at 8.33.08 PM.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 136
Hi Everyone,

Thought it best to start a new thread.

A reminder in case you missed my post above, no more random sketches or pictures of persons who are not POI's.

Again if someone could please post a quick update for those who may be new to the case I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and carry on, please.

Tricia

If so they could rule people out.

I asked Sheriff Leazenby if investigators thought the killer was an outsider or living among them. "We've discussed that. From the lay of the land, so to say, where this occurred, it would almost have to be someone who is originally from this area and knew how things were laid out, or it's someone who came to our area, if you will, and studied it. For it to be an outsider, yes it's possible, but they sure had to put a lot of work to putting something into this."

Everyone is pleading that anyone, even with the smallest tip, should call police. It could be the break needed to solve this unthinkable crime, and with DNA evidence from the scene, Sheriff Leazenby thinks the case will be solved. "I wish I could say tomorrow. Obviously I can't, but I feel like somewhere down the line we will get justice for these girls."

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Unsolved-The-Delphi-Murders-473950973.html

Some transcript snippets:

7:39 mark:
Supt Carter: In all of my career I don't ever remember having the photograph of the person we believe is responsible. I don't ever remember having the voice of a person that we think is responsible. Or having a sketch of the individual that we believe is responsible. So -if, if all of you closed your eyes for just a moment and you thought of a family member but you didn't think of them from the neck up - you would know how they stand, and the clothes they wore and their posture. You would know that voice. I would know it if was my father, just like you would know it if it was yours. Somebody out there knows who this person is. And I'm, fortunately, I'm not gonna say unfortunately, fortunately we have such a relationship with you that you've kept this front and center. Because we couldn't do it. We just (shaking head), we couldn't do it. But you guys are. I don't think there's multiple pieces to the puzzle, ladies and gentlemen, I think there's one piece, and it's having one individual with the strength to say 'that was my brother' or 'that's my dad' or 'that's my cousin' or 'that's my neighbor, it's my coworker'. That's all we need. And I think we're one piece away. One piece.

9:44
Male reporter: Daniel Nations has been called a person of interest. What does that mean to the Indiana State Police when you say someone is a person of interest?
Supt Carter: Well, I, I, I think the inverse to that statement is until there's somebody arrested we're interested in almost everybody. But we uh, we, we, as you all know, we went out to Colorado and we spent a little bit of time with him. And he's not a person that we uh, care a whole lot about at this moment in time. And that's all I'll say about Daniel Nations.

Approx 12:25
Alexis McAdams: You have the killer's voice, you have his picture, you have a detailed sketch, that's more information than a lot of cases that you guys have had in the past and solved. One year later you have all that information, (inaudible & brief, can't make out what she asks).
Supt Carter: Hmmph. Answer the question for me. I wish I could answer it. I wish I could answer it. I've said, um, locally, statewide and even nationally that, that sometimes our citizenry doesn't trust us. And I acknowledge that and recognize that, that we are not without sin. I know that. And I would just like to think that the person that might know about this maybe doesn't trust us and doesn't want to tell us. That they don't think we can protect them. Oh yeah, we can. Yeah we can. And we've got to work to, to regain that community's trust. These communities trust. And I think that we're getting there. Um, that's not a million dollar question, that's a billion dollar question. And I'd give my life to be able to answer it.
Male Reporter: Have you been able to clear anybody in this case?
Supt Carter: Um, I think that the people that we have talked to at this point in time, we feel confident that uh, there was no involvement.
Female reporter: (inaudible) Why haven't you released more of the video, to give an idea of the gait and how he walked, and I think the comment was you weren't comfortable at that time, you weren't at that point of doing that. One year in, are you now considering doing this to give us more to work with?
Supt Carter: No. We are not. We think that we've released enough now that um, if there's a possibility of identifying the killer based on that photograph we'll be able to do that. And that's all I can say about the video and audio that we have.

14:19
Female reporter: Can you tell me more about this suspect (muffled) do you believe he was a transient, is he in the state, is he anywhere in this country?
Supt Carter: Billion dollar question. I don't know.

(Stopping there for now.)
http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/LIVE-STREAM-EVENT--473948353.html

Bumping for anyone who missed.

What if the person or persons who gave the description of BG to the police sketch artist were wrong in someway? Maybe something they didn't get a good look at say of BG's face, mole, birthmark, hair was more curled something, wouldn't that affect someone being able to not recognizing him? Someone might say that's not so and so because his hair is curly or whatever? JMO
https://www.quora.com/How-do-sketch...ses-to-produce-accurate-drawings-of-criminals

Let's try this again shall we?

Please do not discuss random people who you think might be the perp.

If you feel you have a legitimate tip for the police CLICK HERE for the tipline and more info.

Let me stress that the police need your help but please use common sense when calling in a tip.

Let's not go off into the twilight zone on this thread OK?

Thanks,
Tricia

Let's try this again shall we?

Please do not discuss random people who you think might be the perp.

If you feel you have a legitimate tip for the police CLICK HERE for the tipline and more info.

Let me stress that the police need your help but please use common sense when calling in a tip.

Let's not go off into the twilight zone on this thread OK?

Thanks,
Tricia

Thanks for opening a new thread - hopefully we'll all do better this time!

moo

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/delphi-unseen-photos-of-libby-german-abby-williams#id0

[FONT=&quot]DELPHI: UNSEEN PHOTOS OF LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS

[/FONT]

Seeing all of these pictures really shows how sweet and innocent these girls were. For the age of 13, I really feel they weren’t like some 13 year old girls now days. No makeup, no revealing clothing, not 15 thousand selfies. They were still children. Doing fun, innocent child things. Breaks my heart!

With that said, I do not think catfishing, cyber stalking, etc has anything to do with this awful crime! JMO!!!

Bringing over from the last thread:

Finally found Otto's list of possible similarities between Iowa cousins and the Delphi girls.

• two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
  • both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017
  • girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
  • girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river
  • at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
  • at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
  • body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
  • body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park
  • two set of girls have similar body types
  • State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways
  • both tiny rural towns.
  • Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force
  • Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)
  • "Bridges" exist at both locations.
  • Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas
  • Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
  • "Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.
  • Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale (Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail)
  • Geocaches hidden at Monon High Bridge, Meyers Lake and Seven Bridges
  • The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-32&p=13240787#post13240787

Yes, Jax, thank you so much for the pictures. Abby and Libby should be alive and free and vibrant young ladies enjoying life as is so evident they did from the photos. Instead, the sicko that took everything away from them is the one that is free and I hate that. Can't wait until his evil deeds catch up with him. It is important for me to believe he will pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail