Pittsburgh lawyer arrested for sex with his dog Snoopy

Oh sick. Glad they rescued poor pup and hope it finds good home. Wish I could take it in.

Highland Park man charged with having sex with pet dog

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...-having-sex-with-pet-dog/stories/201802210169

A 61-year-old Highland Park man was arrested Wednesday and charged with having sex with his pet dog, according to court records.

Ivan DeVoren faces 10 felony counts of aggravated cruelty to animals, 10 counts of sexual intercourse with an animal and drug charges in connection to the alleged activity, which Pittsburgh police say occurred over several days in January.

Sick *advertiser censored*.

moo

A propos of nothing very much, it's only within the past couple of years that Denmark has outlawed dog brothels. Which were exactly what you think they were.

This report (dated April 2015):

"Hungary, Finland and Romania are now the only EU countries where bestiality, or zoophilia, is legal."

It kinda beggers belief that bestiality is still legal anywhere in Europe in the 21st century.

it's not sex, it's rape
maybe a mod can change the thread title

It kinda beggers belief that bestiality is still legal anywhere in Europe in the 21st century.

It is amazing what we learn here on Welsleuths, yes, it kinda beggers belief that bestiality is still legal anywhere in Europe in the 21st century.
My heart breaks for the poor animals. I doubt the country's involved would have anything like an RSPCA or Animal Rescue Center. :tears:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back