Found Deceased Or - Sara Gomez, 24, Bend, 19 Feb 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Sara Diana Gomez, 24, was last seen leaving her workplace Monday night at the north Bend Albertsons, where she works in management, after the Third Street grocery closed for the night. A Bend man (her ex-boyfriend) was arrested on kidnap and other charges in a raid on his apartment Thursday as police continue to hunt for her. Gomez is about 5-foot-2 and 110 pounds, with brown eyes and long blonde hair.

Sara%20Diana%20Gomez%20PENNER%2C%20BRIAN_1519329320844.jpg_10455490_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

http://www.ktvz.com/news/police-seek-publics-help-finding-missing-bend-woman/705553450

Are we allowed to post his FB page since he's been arrested?

Look on her Facebook page - most recent post - comment by NT.

Dangit. Doesn't look good.

I hate that some of these cases get so much attention, and then ones like this don't. This is horrific. There are too many evil people out there.

I can't get to any group or page at all. Is it an MSM or the victim's page?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Authorities said Friday that Deschutes County Sheriff's Search and Rescue volunteers are helping investigators in the hunt for Gomez but they wouldn't disclose the locations they are searching.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/da-penner-directly-involved-in-bend-womans-disappearance/706640544

I hope Sara is found safe, but it doesn’t look good. :(

Question: I’m confused about when the restraining order was filed if she left her apartment with her ex on Sunday. Had it already been filed or was it filed on Monday before she disappeared? If it had been filed before Sunday, why did she leave with him? If it was filed on Monday, what happened on Sunday that motivated her to file it?

From the link...

Tanya Lytle, Gomez's roommate, said she last saw her on Sunday, when she was leaving with her ex-boyfriend, Bryan Penner.
Penner, initially arrested on a kidnap charge, currently is facing only two counts of contempt of court for violating a restraining order filed by Gomez.
BBM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back