GUILTY MN - Twins raped, beaten by father, Minneapolis, 2018

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Father Allegedly Raped, Beat Twins Held in Captivity

February 22, 2018

Hennepin County Sheriff's Office

A father in Minneapolis allegedly raped, starved and beat his twin daughters over the course of several years while keeping them chained to doors and beds — and even fathered two children with one of the girls, both of whom are disabled.

Jerry Lee Curry, 51, surrendered to authorities Wednesday, one day after being charged in Hennepin County District Court with first-degree criminal sexual conduct, abuse of a vulnerable adult, stalking and other crimes after leaving his adult twins — who are now in their early 20s — with injuries “clinically diagnostic of torture,” the Star Tribune reports.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/22/father-allegedly-raped-beat-twins-kept-in-captivity-for-years/
http://m.startribune.com/mpls-man-c...hters-scheduled-to-appear-in-court/474861363/

[...]

A physical exam of Victim A showed the top of one ear was detached, she had significant scars on her face and scalp, scars from being chained up, and injuries to one eye that leave her largely unable to see. An ophthalmologist who examined her says those injuries likely will not heal.

Victim B, age, 20, was found to be pregnant. She supported her twin sister's claims of abuse and told investigators that Curry had raped her numerous times and was the father of her unborn child. She delivered a baby girl in October of 2017. Victim B also shared stories of being hit with bats and paddles and being chained up when she misbehaved.

A DNA test shows that Curry is statistically likely to be the father of Victim B's daughter. He is charged with crimes ranging from sexual assault and first-degree assault to stalking and child endangerment.

http://www.kare11.com/mobile/articl...busing-vulnerable-twin-daughters/89-522121010

Omg what is wrong with people. We just had a case here where a soldier raped and killed one of his 9mo old twin daughters he's out on bail now. [emoji34][emoji22]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hmm. Apparently he also abused the mother who is missing and he hasn’t seen her for a month? Is she just in hiding? Or something more sinister?

Edit: both. She was charged too. Guess she was trying to hide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when you're pretty sure you've read it all... along comes yet another case of utter human depravity. :(

OMG This is horrible. There are no words.

How can people be so depraved? At least both daughters are still alive, but it seems like a small mercy considering what they must have endured over the years. :(

I couldn't even click on this link when I first read the title. ugh....too sick and depraved...too much of a trigger.

But to honor those innocent young women and their children, I am here, ready to face the vile truth of their disgusting abuser.

May he rot in HE!!....

This makes the Turpins look like model parents. I think there should be massive lawsuits

WTFH?
There is no excuse for this. CPS (or equivalent) had been called more than once.

Other injuries to Victim A included a chronic limp from being chained around her ankle so tightly. Back in February 2017, she had skin graft surgery on one ankle at Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC).
The chains were so snug that gangrene set in and nearly cost her both legs before surgery on both ankles saved them.

And WHAT did these surgeons and oh, the rest of the medical staff think caused this? How in the world did the parents explain that away. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to read that they outright told them they chained the girl up and it was just ignored.

I don't understand the depravity that exists in some human beings these days.

I want to be furious but a better use of my energy is to be prayerful and hopeful that these two victims can begin to try to heal and live the life they were denied. The mental scarring will be severe but they can still flourish.,

Oh man what can I even say? This is just so horrendous. I don't understand what makes a parent behave that way.

Sending positive energy and prayers to both young women and the two children. I hope they are not scarred for life but, as SCHMAE says, can overcome this ordeal and flourish.

Omg what is wrong with people. We just had a case here where a soldier raped and killed one of his 9mo old twin daughters he's out on bail now. [emoji34][emoji22]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

He is out on bail????

Unfortunately in our legal system, he who has the money gets the bail.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I can't believe he was even granted bail at all. I would imagine he's a huge suicide risk.

Disgusting.

And I am also shocked about the surgery in 2017. No red flags seen by the medical staff?!?

This case is awful. It hurts my heart.
How many other cases may be like this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson