Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

flute4peace

Reaction score
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-investigating-missing-child-case--474396903.html

16126160_G.jpg

link

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH)*Wichita police are investigating a missing child case in the 600 block of South Edgemoor.

Sedgwick County dispatchers confirmed to Eyewitness News that police are on scene looking into the disappearance of a 5-year-old child last seen around 3 pm on Saturday near Edgemoor between Lincoln & Kellogg.

Police say Lucas is Hispanic/white, four-feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and long lashes.

The boy was last seen wearing black sweats with a grey shirt that had a bear on it, white socks, and light blue Pull-up.

Anyone who has seen Lucas is asked to call police

Rules Etiquette & Information

Verified Insiders:

FindLucasAllen

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Lucas Hernandez missing: FBI joins search for Kansas boy, 5

Authorities searching for a missing 5-year-old Kansas boy have scoured a nature park and set up a tip hotline.

The Wichita Eagle reports that police said they received a call at about 6:15 p.m. Saturday to report Lucas Hernandez was lost in southeast Wichita. When officers arrived, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother said he was last seen at about 3 p.m. Saturday in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep.

Officers and dogs have searched his home, neighborhood and the 216-acre Chisholm Creek Park. Officer Charley Davidson said Sunday that police have found no evidence that suggests Lucas was abducted, which is why no Amber Alert has been issued.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-hernandez-missing-fbi-joins-search-for-kansas-boy-5/

Family concerned about Wichita boy's welfare before he went missing

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
As the search continues for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, the boy's family returned to their home late Monday along with the FBI. Relatives watching from afar say it's not the first time an investigator was called there.

Wichita police say the boy's stepmother last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m. Saturday. She then took a shower and fell asleep, and officers were notified around 6:15 p.m. that the boy was missing.

Sally Rasmussen is Lucas' great aunt, who spoke with KAKE News from her home in New Mexico. She says was sent a photo of Lucas last year and saw multiple bruises on his face and neck. She called police.

"All these stories I'd been hearing for months about him possibly being abused," she said.

http://www.kake.com/story/37541152/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More
MISSING BOY UPDATE: Stepmom of missing boy has been booked into the Sedgwick County Jail. @KSNNews reporters @ChrisArnoldKSN and @JohnAsebesKSN will be live at the 3:30 press conference with @WichitaPolice for more.

no, wait.... Has she been named anywhere? Please, god. We need to be able to talk about her.
She needs to tell them where he is.
Any speculation on what the charges involve? Drugs?

N why won't they name her?? What is the reason? There's got to be one.

yes you may discuss her!!!!

Folks, let's table the postpartum depression discussion for now, please. I haven't read that Lucas' stepmother has been diagnosed with PPD or that PPD is a factor in this case and it just derails the thread with personal anecdotes.

If it turns out that PPD is a factor in this case, we will certainly revisit the discussion.

Thanks for your cooperation.

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, I know this is a fast-moving case and thread, but please move on (at least for now) from the discussion about whether or not Lucas' father is or is not married to EG. Their legal (or not) married status may become important as this case unfolds, but for now it is really just a distraction from the fact that Lucas went missing while under EG's care. EG is in a relationship with Lucas' dad and Lucas' dad apparently trusted EG with caring for his child in a home they shared.

:tyou:

This is a friendly reminder that only official news pages on FB may be linked to or discussed as well as the suspect/POI's social media, which in this case is EG. However, please make sure you are linking the correct EG's social media as I assume there is more than one person in the world with her name.

You may link to and discuss EG's social media, but no one else's at this point and definitely not any "groups" on FB.

Thank you!

Bring forward map of addresses from threads....
d0ac23180a517efb082c9b84bd9bb712.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Bring forward arrest page....
ee8fb009440e62d381f0d2df3bfb1ec6.jpg

Bring forward LinkedIn page...
4a73096c610b29de853a727f3c56d8cd.jpg

Angleterre— at the end of the last thread you asked someone to report the shoes. There is nothing to report about them at this point, unfortunately. WPD already knows about them. The pictures are posted on every news article multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the last thread I asked if LE is still actively searching for Lucas. I did see this msm report from 7:54pm today that says:

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – It has now been five days since a five-year-old boy went missing and investigators say their search efforts continue.

http://ksn.com/2018/02/22/stepmother-of-lucas-hernandez-remains-behind-bars-search-continues/

I'm not sure if that means LE is actively searching right now. I haven't seen any updates on twitter or from WPD.

Also, I just saw another msm article that gives more info on 2016 incidents:

In February 2016, police were called to an apartment Hernandez was sharing at the time with Glass during an argument over a bar tab that Hernandez had paid, the report shows. Hernandez said Glass hit him in the face, but told officers he did not want to press charges because he didn't want her to go to jail, according to the report.

After police left, the couple started fighting again, resulting in officers returning to the residence after Hernandez threatened to throw out Glass’ possessions, the report says.

Then in the April 2016 axe handle incident Glass said she was sexually assauleted by a male friend:

The fight started when Glass threw a shoe at Hernandez, the report states. Hernandez had a bloody nose and Glass had bruises on the side of her head, according to the report. Police couldn’t determine the primary aggressor.

Then in November 2016:

A report filed at the time said an officer saw injuries on the side of Hernandez's face, which he explained by saying Glass had slapped him. Glass admitted to pushing him, according to the report, but denied trying to hurt him. In the report, police noted that a child’s table, "looked like a Ninja Turtle table," had been knocked over in the kitchen.

And in December 2016 there was the incident where Glass failed to pick Lucas up from school after <cough> falling asleep, only to find that Lucas' bio mom then showed up to pick him up.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bo...story-violent-fights-police/story?id=53274743

IMO Glass has some serious anger issues. I'll stop at that.

Records reveal sometimes violent relationship between stepmom, father of missing boy

The stepmother and father of Lucas Hernandez have had a stormy, sometimes violent relationship, police records show.
Wichita police on Wednesday provided several incident reports about the couple after announcing that the stepmother has been arrested on suspicion of endangering 5-year-old Lucas and another child. Lucas has been missing since Saturday.
The release of the reports followed a record request from The Eagle on Tuesday for incident reports at two addresses where the couple have lived in the past two years.
In one of the domestic violence incidents, stepmother Emily Glass allegedly held a wooden ax handle while the couple argued, one report said. That occurred on April 4, 2016, at an apartment in a complex at 1157 S. Webb. They recently moved to a rental house in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. That&#8217;s where Glass reported Lucas missing.

The ax handle in the 2016 incident was taken as evidence.
During the alleged fight involving the ax handle, Lucas&#8217; father, Jonathan Hernandez, suffered a bloody nose and other injuries, one report says. Glass had bruises on the side of her head and accused him of slapping her, a report says. She refused to go with emergency medical personnel.
Officers couldn&#8217;t determine the primary aggressor, a report says. Both were booked into jail. Glass was convicted of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, but the same charge against Hernandez was dismissed.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...#storylink=cpy

In November 2016, police responded to the couple&#8217;s apartment after a report of a loud disturbance. A report filed at the time said an officer saw injuries on the side of Hernandez's face, which he explained by saying Glass had slapped him. Glass admitted to pushing him, according to the report, but denied trying to hurt him. In the report, police noted that a child&#8217;s table, "looked like a Ninja Turtle table," had been knocked over in the kitchen.

In a report from December 2017, Glass told police she was supposed to pick up someone, but said she had fallen asleep with Hernandez. The identity of the person she was supposed to pick up at the location is redacted in the report. When the couple woke up, they went to the location. Hernandez&#8217;s ex -- Lucas&#8217; mother -- Jamie Taylor was there and was upset, according to the report.

Glass told police she didn&#8217;t know why Lucas&#8217; mother was at the location because Hernandez has full custody of the boy.
Glass accused Taylor of punching her, but police found no visible injuries, the report said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boy...ry?id=53274743

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member