Found Deceased Canada - Kaden Young, 3, swept away in flood waters, Grand Valley, Ont, 21 Feb 2018 *arrest*

dyannaON

Reaction score
Kaden is 3 years old. I forgot to add that. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaden is 3 years old. I forgot to add that. :(

Oh gosh I was I was local and could come help, how impossibly heart breaking. [emoji20][emoji20]

Oh gosh he is just so adorable. Poor family, my goodness. Reaching out to a friend in Ontario to see how close she is to help search. I so wish there could be a good ending to this...[emoji21][emoji17]
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4548535

Thanks Beth! I plan to attend tomorrow. It’s such a solemn, heartbreaking tragedy. I really want this family to have their boy home.

I wasn’t sure if I should post this but Kaden still hasn’t been found and they need people to come out and search.

I know most people are too far to help but maybe any locals that can?

I’m so sad for this family. I want to see them bring their little guy home.

Tomorrow marks day 5.
https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/fo...r-who-was-swept-away-in-grand-river-1.3817596

Thank you so much for posting this new thread. I only heard about it yesterday and it just broke my heart. It's not close enough for me to be of any practical help but I'm certainly praying hard.

This is so heartbreaking.

My heart breaks for his mother. So incredibly sad.

I am so sorry to hear this! My heart aches for his family. Praying he is found soon. dyannaON, good luck with the search- very nice of you to do this for the family. :rose:

Prayers to all who are continuing the search as well as to the family.

He wasn’t found today.
Donations of sandwiches, gloves, hand sanitizer, hot paws are needed. I forget the rest.

this is so tragic
I have been hoping Kaden was found by now
I am somewhat close - couple of hours away ...
I feel awful for his family, especially mom - I hope she can feel all of the countries arms embracing her in her grief

Oh man....I have friends in Caledonia and Brantford (some had to evacuate) and the pics of the river and flooding are heartbreaking. Little guy could be anywhere down stream. Praying for mom and that he is found today.

so very sad... love and strength to his mother... she is going to need a lot of special care...

I just wanted to post a pic of this darling little boy. :(
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...oy-swept-away-by-grand-river-floodwaters.html
attachment.php

Attachments

• kaden01_jpg.jpg.size-custom-crop.0x650.jpg
    kaden01_jpg.jpg.size-custom-crop.0x650.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 423
My heart hurts for him and his family. I wish I was there to help. I am with them in Spirit.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back