GUILTY ME - Marissa Kennedy, 10, Stockton Springs, killed by mother & stepfather, 25 Feb 2018

Alleykins

Reaction score
This happened in a town near me. It breaks my heart. I always wanted a daughter, and it just angers me to no end when I read something like this. Her parents were arrested after detectives learned that they'd been torturing her for months. Months.

Here is the article. It has a graphic warning due to the details it contains, so please be advised before clicking on the link.

She must not have been in school. If she was it would seem a teacher would have said something about marks or missing school often.

That was one of my first thoughts, that she wasn't in school or someone would have reported it. I suppose we may find out for sure in the coming months. I'm just glad they removed the other children.

This is absolutely sickening. I too am wondering what triggered this in October.
She may have had beating before this but something happened in October to worsen the beatings.
We don't yet know if she was living elsewhere until October, maybe she lived with dad. Just speculation.

She must not have been in school. If she was it would seem a teacher would have said something about marks or missing school often.
Yep, when I read about the injuries -- obvious to anyone who would see her -- I thought that she had to have been home-schooled (or that's what they told the school system anyway, probably).

Why?? She may have been misbehaving, but ....

What is wrong with people? Are they in some kind of cult and may have thought she was "possessed"? Or are they just sadistic people who did those things to her because they could?

Another heart-breaking case of child abuse. Just dammit.

"I spoke with two of Julio Carrillo's former coworkers Tuesday.

They told me that Carrillo told them Marissa died in October. The staff came together to help, taking up a collection for the family."

From the link above.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

This picture of Marissa was given to a news reporter by one of her parent's friends. She's with santa, but I cropped him out for privacy reasons. I don't have a link because it was posted on the reporter's social media page. The reporter is with Newscenter.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Marissa Kennedy.jpg
    Marissa Kennedy.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 944
This was a social media post from Danielle Waugh, reporter for NBC 10 Boston.

Searsport school officials tell me they have a protocol when a student is absent for so many days. It includes letters home to parents, home visits, call to DHHS. Principal says she cannot tell me what was done for Marissa Kennedy specifically due to privacy laws.

BBM- this is a continuation of post above

DHHS spokesperson: “I cannot confirm or deny any DHHS involvement as records regarding child protective activities or confidential.”

This picture of Marissa was given to a news reporter by one of her parent's friends. She's with santa, but I cropped him out for privacy reasons. I don't have a link because it was posted on the reporter's social media page. The reporter is with Newscenter.
attachment.php

Heartbreaking. How could anyone want to do anything other than hug her?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back