Found Alive UK - Ashleigh Fair, 19, Reading, 1 March 2018

chimpface

Reaction score
Thames Valley Police is making an urgent appeal for help to trace a woman who is missing from Reading.

Ashleigh Fair, aged 19, was last seen leaving the Royal Berkshire Hospital today (1/3) at about 9.30am.

[FONT=&amp]She was wearing a green and pink knitted jumper, black tracksuit bottoms and pink socks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Investigating officer, Detective Sergeant Emily Evans, said: “We are very concerned for Ashleigh’s wellbeing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“She is vulnerable and unwell, and we are also concerned that she is not wearing appropriate clothing for the weather.[/FONT]

https://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/...gent-appeal-help-trace-missing-woman-reading/

fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashleigh.fair.5

I'm wondering if she was in hospital for mental health problems?

Really worried for this young girl with the weather!

At a guess, based on the articles, I suspect this young lady may have anorexia. This was my initial thought, but (with some stereotyping here, apologies), I suspect so even more having seen that she is a former Royal Ballet School member.

As an update, she was last seen in Marble Arch.

Either way, I really hope this young lady gets the medical help she needs. It is so very cold in the UK at the moment, and conditions are not good.

I’m really worried for her and it is so odd because 12 years ago at 18 I was in hospital for anorexia and I also ran away because I was so so scared. I ran down a high street in London in nothing but a coat and tights in sub zero conditions because I was SO scared of the hospital! I nearly got killed by a London bus too! She may not even have anorexia but again she does look frail so I’m sorry if I stereotyped like someone else said above

In my mindset back then I wouldn’t have cared what happened to me, I stole clothes from a shop to warm me up and some strong mints from Woolworths & I was only caught because I rang my parents from an o2 shop and told them to drive 300 miles and take me home but of course they rang the ward and directed them to me.

If she was in hospital against her will or by her own will she may be so scared she’s just seized the opportunity to run :(. She must’ve been in hospital for something she didn’t want to be because people with life threatening conditions would be desperate for help not running from it and anorexia is very much one of those you know you need it deep down but as it’s mental health you get all muddled by it and think it’s not good for you

Of course she could have something completely different then of course ignore this post but just thought it might give you her mindset

Excellent news!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to say that I have doubts that this young lady was found. I know it's been reported as such,.....but I have a very good reason to doubt it. Does anyone know how it can be definitively proven that she's been found; Something other then one news article? Where are any pictures showing her,....that would seem to be a given in any case.

jessie,....there's one tiny news story indicating that Ashleigh has been found. No other indication, not a single photograph, no follow up, nothing. I don't believe that she was found and I have a strong reason to be skeptical. Have you found any other story that corroborates this information? Is it unusual that they took no photo's of her after she was found? Is there a sudden shortage of paparazzi in England? Something is wrong with this, take my word, something is wrong.

jessie,....there's one tiny news story indicating that Ashleigh has been found. No other indication, not a single photograph, no follow up, nothing. I don't believe that she was found and I have a strong reason to be skeptical. Have you found any other story that corroborates this information? Is it unusual that they took no photo's of her after she was found? Is there a sudden shortage of paparazzi in England? Something is wrong with this, take my word, something is wrong.

@ marco855 I have no other knowledge than that I have read in MSM on this case.
Do you have personal interest here?
I am not on the twitter/facebook etc social networks, maybe you have information about Ashleigh from something similar?
In some missing cases the person is found but personal circumstances surrounding the disappearance etc. mean discretion is preferred by family.
I do hope and trust Ashleigh was found and is being cared for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back