PA PA - Marcella Krulce, 30, Pittsburgh, 20 Nov 1959

The local Pittsburgh TV station reported today that it is believed Marcella's body has been found, KDKA channel 2, Pittsburgh.
They don't have the story online but it was just on their 5PM newscast.
Body was buried and discovered when a deck was being added to a house. I didn't catch where the house was located.
They did speculate this was very likely a murder.

Here's a challenge for anyone working on this case. Robert Lee Bricker was one of Pittsburgh's most notorious contract-for-hire killers. In 1964, I found evidence that he lived at the Martinique Apartments, the same ones that Marcella Krulce lived at. He was 22 in 1964 and would have been 18 years and 9 months old at the time of Marcella Krulce's. I am wondering if anyone can connect him to the Martinique Apartments earlier than 1964. I think he was on the lam in March of 1959 so any addresses for him would be useful if you have any databases to look at.

Here's a challenge for anyone working on this case. Robert Lee Bricker was one of Pittsburgh's most notorious contract-for-hire killers. In 1964, I found evidence that he lived at the Martinique Apartments, the same ones that Marcella Krulce lived at. He was 22 in 1964 and would have been 18 years and 9 months old at the time of Marcella Krulce's. I am wondering if anyone can connect him to the Martinique Apartments earlier than 1964. I think he was on the lam in March of 1959 so any addresses for him would be useful if you have any databases to look at.

He lived there in 1961 when he was 20.
20 May 1961, Page 4 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette at Newspapers.com

Attachments

• Bricker, Robert Lee - Pittsburgh_Post_Gazette_Sat__May_20__1961_.jpg
    Bricker, Robert Lee - Pittsburgh_Post_Gazette_Sat__May_20__1961_.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 16

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics