UK - Aaron O'Neil, 3 mos, brutally murdered, Newcastle, 10 Feb 2005

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
U.K. News.

Sadly, life doesn't actually mean life in Britain.

sickening case.

i hope the prison guards turn their backs for some time. so as the other inmates can deal with this inhuman piece of rubbish. :(

A father who beat and burned his son to death has been jailed for life.
Paul O'Neil, 33, held his three-month-old son's face against a gas fire because he was jealous of the attention the boy's mother gave the baby.
Four days later, on February 10, 2005, the fatal final injury was inflicted by O'Neil as he shook and then fractured Aaron's skull from a blow to the head.
The tiny baby was beaten and burned so badly that he died 92 days after he was born. A post-mortem examination revealed that there were 37 separate injuries and marks on Aaron's body.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/24022006/356/life-father-beat-baby-death.html

The baby couldn't have had one single day's happiness, in light of the catalogue of injuries he suffered. :furious:

Health visitors had tried to keep a check on Aaron but O'Neil had stopped them from seeing the child.

What earthly use are health visitors then? :furious:

i do not understand why the judge couldn't give him life without parole. :furious:

"Lessons were learned"?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4746642.stm

what lessons?

haven't there been lessons for years and years? :furious:

you'll find a picture of the precious cherub at the second link. :(

OMG.. that is just horrible news... :( I agree, I think the guards should turn their backs on this guy and let someone beat the s**t out of him until he dies... :furious: :furious: :furious:

This makes me sick to my stomach. That poor baby. And, all that gets is 15 years???? :behindbar :furious: :banghead:

Sounds like the British court system sucks just as bad as ours when it comes to child abusers. May someone beat him and burn him to death the first day he arrives at prison. There is no hell deep enough for this monster. How can the judge live with himself. This is one of the most evil and hateful crimes I have read, I hope God will strike him with lightening and burn him alive. Sick sob, and the mom too. It takes guts to take up for your little baby, the first time I saw the monster strike my baby or the first bruise I noticed I would leave in the middle of the night with the angel if I had too, there is no excuse for putting up with this, having a baby brings responsibility for protecting and loving him and nothing less.

2beautifulboys said:
Sounds like the British court system sucks just as bad as ours when it comes to child abusers. May someone beat him and burn him to death the first day he arrives at prison. There is no hell deep enough for this monster. How can the judge live with himself. This is one of the most evil and hateful crimes I have read, I hope God will strike him with lightening and burn him alive. Sick sob, and the mom too. It takes guts to take up for your little baby, the first time I saw the monster strike my baby or the first bruise I noticed I would leave in the middle of the night with the angel if I had too, there is no excuse for putting up with this, having a baby brings responsibility for protecting and loving him and nothing less.
:( I totally agree with you .

I wish I hadn't read that one. That poor little baby. What did the mother do while this abuse was going on for God's sake. This just makes me sick to my stomach. Jealous of a little baby :furious:

I too hope that the cons just tear this guy apart in prison. He deserves every form of torture that can be found. Why this guy didn't get LWOP is just beyond me. I swear, to often the victim has no value to the killer or to the system.

Bobbisangel said:
I wish I hadn't read that one. That poor little baby. What did the mother do while this abuse was going on for God's sake. This just makes me sick to my stomach. Jealous of a little baby :furious:

I too hope that the cons just tear this guy apart in prison. He deserves every form of torture that can be found. Why this guy didn't get LWOP is just beyond me. I swear, to often the victim has no value to the killer or to the system.

I don't think its the judge's fault. the problem is the way the sentencing system is set up in Britain.

i'm not sure LWOP is even available anymore.

i'll certainly bring you all any news should an accident happen to him in prison. :furious:

Another beating...i really pray and hope the babies die quickly, i mean or go numb? Or pass out from the pain...God this is sick

I agree with you and you know it's a sad sad day when we have to pray and hope for a baby to die quickly or pass out from pain because of some stupid a$$hole hurting it. These kind of thoughts shouldnt even be happening. Sadly they are and alls we can do is pray and hope their precious little lives didnt suffer for too long. I just wish we could do and eye for an eye type justice for baby/child killers.

~wildangel~ said:
Another beating...i really pray and hope the babies die quickly, i mean or go numb? Or pass out from the pain...God this is sick

I had a nightmare about this last night. I woke up and my toddler was sleeping in my bed, he snuck in and curled up next to me. He looked so precious i was still a little freaked out by the nightmare and i just held my baby for hours and thought...how can people do this?

~wildangel~ said:
I had a nightmare about this last night. I woke up and my toddler was sleeping in my bed, he snuck in and curled up next to me. He looked so precious i was still a little freaked out by the nightmare and i just held my baby for hours and thought...how can people do this?
I do the same exact thing! I'll read something horrible like this, or watch a show or movie about something like this and I will go get my little guy and put him in bed with me and hold him all night. Makes me sick to see this crap happening.

Where the heck was the mother? She gave this baby a lot of attention? It was tortured and harmed over several days time and she didn't grab the baby and get the hell out of there with it? Am I missing something?

Maybe So said:
Where the heck was the mother? She gave this baby a lot of attention? It was tortured and harmed over several days time and she didn't grab the baby and get the hell out of there with it? Am I missing something?

It mentions the mother here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4746642.stm

as far as i'm concerned, she's barely any better than the monster who murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back