Heather Locklear arrested for domestic violence

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
https://pagesix.com/2018/02/27/what-the-hell-happened-to-heather-locklear/

I always liked her. Knew she had her problems but I thought she was in recovery. Apparently not. And so sad that her daughter had to witness her mother being arrested in that condition.

"It was Locklear’s own brother who called the cops to her home over the weekend. Her sibling was horrified at the fight between her and her current beau, Chris Heisser, an old high-school flame who had recently moved into her Thousand Oaks mansion.

When officers saw a mark on Heisser’s body, they decided to arrest Locklear on domestic-violence charges, cops said.

“She claimed to be injured, but we didn’t see any sign of that,” Ventura County Sheriff’s Office Capt. Garo Kuredjian told The Post after Locklear’s arrest. “We determined she had battered her boyfriend.”

Locklear only made matters worse when cops tried to cuff her, flipping out, calling a female officer a “c–t” and kicking a male officer in the groin — all in front of her 20-year-old daughter, Ava, police said.

Heisser, for his part, was arrested for allegedly driving drunk on a nearby highway less than an hour later. He was cited and released."

Heather Locklear is arrested AGAIN for punching a cop and kicking an EMT while 'heavily intoxicated' just days after she was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold for choking her mom

Heather Locklear arrested AGAIN for punching a cop and kicking an EMT while 'heavily intoxicated' | Daily Mail Online

Heather was taken to a hospital to get checked out and then was taken to jail where she was booked. She's being held on $20,000 bail.

UPDATE: Heather is out of jail and she is on her way to a hospital where she will voluntarily check herself in for treatment of alcohol abuse as well as mental health issues.

Heather Locklear Arrested Again for Attacking at Cop and EMT

Wow. She sure is some kind of a mean drunk. This woman does indeed need to be locked up.

--------------

I spoke too soon. TMZ reporting that Heather was transported from her home to the hospital for an "overdose" call earlier this evening. It says she is okay and is "receiving treatment".

Last edited:
WOW. I really enjoyed watching her in "Melrose Place". Sadly, her off-screen persona seems to be closely related to some of her on-screen characters.

Hope she gets the help and treatment she needs.

I've been doing some reading about Heather. She is 56 now and even in the harsh light of drunken mug shots she is still an attractive woman. She is obviously a full out - and rather mean - alcoholic. She has been to rehab six times, the most recent from February to April of this year after she was arrested for punching a police officer in February who responded to a domestic dispute at her house. Her problems are not only with alcohol however. It is reported that she is or was also addicted to pain pills. And one has to wonder if there are not some mental illness issues involved.

In any case, in this latest "overdose" call, the call was apparently made by a "sober minder" who was at her house. She had been bailed out of jail by her attorney at 10:00 am with the understanding that she would voluntarily commit herself for treatment later that day. By 2:45PM she had argued with the minder to the point of the minder making the 911 call saying she was "overdosed".

Now her parents - who would have to be in their late seventies, God bless them - are trying to get a 2520 order which would keep her in a psychiatric facility for 14 days.

It certainly sounds like she is a danger to both herself and others, so someone will lock
her up.

I’m confused. When they released her from jail a few days ago, wasn’t she supposed to go inpatient for treatment?

I don’t know what a “sober minder” is, but apparently HL did NOT go into treatment and instead overdosed after being released this week from jail? Am I getting this right?

AlwaysShocked, can you share your sources so I can read myself? TY.

So sad...

Here's the whole sad story:
Everything we know about what is happening with Heather Locklear
Heather Locklear Will Seek Treatment for Substance Abuse & Mental Health in Long-Term Facility: Source

To answer the above questions: Yes, she was released from jail at around 10 am on Monday morning. She stopped at a liquor store on the way home to her house instead of going straight into a rehab center like she should have. She apparently drank most of the tequila and then refused to go to the rehab place as promised. The sober minder was at her house for all of this.

They don't say who called 911 to report an overdose that afternoon or what substance was overdosed. It could have been just alcohol I suppose. But the most recent stories are stating she has an alcohol and a long time substance abuse problem.

Her mother who she was beating on a few weeks ago is eighty-five.

I suspect she is going to end up behind bars at some point. The February charges involving her striking responding police officers has never yet been adjudicated. Since then she had plenty of time to get and stay sober. Now she has another whole set of charges for beating on both police officers and responding emergency workers. Oh, and beating on her family members.

She has scooted from charges involving violence in the past. The "celebrity justice" doesn't seem to have helped her. It is possible that her next turn in front of a judge will have a different outcome than those in the past.

Another person who should have everything. Looks, talent , money but has demons instead.

Her poor parents and daughter. I can imagine what they’re going through. Living with an addict is horrible. My dad was an alcoholic. Otherwise he was a brilliant, creative musician and writer. Such a waste. I hope she has now hit ”rock bottom” and is willling to get help. My Dad finally got there at 65 and had some very good sober years before his Health failed. Heather has time if she takes it seriously.

This is so sad for me. I met Heather in person back in the 80's
at a large party after an event. She had come all alone and was just
standing around by herself watching all the other celebrities
mingle. She spoke to me first and I ended up chatting, making small talk for a few minutes. She was very demure, almost timid
and had the most strikingly, vivid, crystal blue eyes I had ever seen. this was before colored contacts became the rage.
I suspect she has long standing problems with drugs and alcohol
and sincerely hope she can straighten out her life.

I share that concern about Heather. I was always a big fan of hers. It's so sad to see her in such a condition. I fear that she will not stay in any treatment facility, if she has the option to leave. As far as jail goes.....I can't envision any celebrity getting actual active time in jail, in LA, unless they really screw up like Redmond O'Neal, but, I can see Heather getting there. As long as she doesn't want to get clean, no one can make her and apparently, she's not really on board with recovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back