Found Alive UK - Jessica Roe, 17, Cannock, Staffordshire, 2 March 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Jessica Roe, 17, was last seen getting into a van outside a Tesco supermarket in Cannock, Staffordshire, at 1pm on Friday. It is thought Jessica is with Stuart Lymer, of Uttoexeter, Staffordshire and police have now launched a major manhunt to find him. He is wanted ‘in connection with the disappearance on account of Jessica’s age’. The van she was seen getting into was later found at a car park in Stafford and attempts are being made to establish where Jessica, of Cannock, travelled afterwards.

Jessica is described as 5ft 2in, of medium build, and was last seen wearing a black coat and black trousers.

sei_2150508-e1520246560421.jpg
sei_2134823.jpg

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/05/missing-teen-believed-45-year-old-man-7362624/

She has such a baby face! I had to look twice because I first thought it was my next door neighbor's 18 month old little girl with make up on. Thought I was on FB for a minute.

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

By request because there is news in the case.

A teenage girl whose throat was allegedly slashed in the back of a police van has been arrested along with a 45-year-old man she went missing with for three days.

The 17-year-old was in the vehicle with Stuart Lymer when a scuffle allegedly broke out as they were being taken to a police station in Perth, Scotland, on Monday.

She is reportedly fighting for her life after a weapon - believed to be a knife - was used and Mr Lymer is also undergoing treatment in hospital.

Police Scotland had earlier issued an appeal to locate the two, who have now been arrested and will appear in court once they have been released from hospital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ear-old-man-fighting-lives.html#ixzz5AEMMtgmI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jailed for 4 months.

[FONT=&amp]Lymer, of Uttoxeter, pleaded guilty to taking a child away from their guardian or responsible person between March 2 and March 5.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]At Cannock Magistrates Court on Friday Lymer also pleaded guilty to two counts of knowingly and without lawful authority or reasonable excuse keeping a child away from a responsible person.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]These offences took place on February 19 in Uttoxeter and March 2.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A further charge related to the taking of a car without the owner’s consent. He was also given a five-year restraining order.

He was sentenced on March 16.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/local-news/man-45-jailed-four-months-1360011

ETA: BBM, just noticed the 17 Feb date. He's done this before?[/FONT]

MS? What does that mean?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

murder suicide? There is a quote from her father in the linked article that says she has done this before (paraphrasing) i.e., slit her own throat is what I believe he is alluding to. I assumed she tried to cut her own neck and obviously injured him (Stuart Lymer, not her father) as well.

Thank you to Tricia for reopening this thread. It's all gone a bit strange!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back