Recovered/Located NC - Clay James Ladouceur, 47, Chimney Rock, 3 Mar 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
clay-ladouceur-web.jpg

RUTHERFORD COUNTY, NC (WSPA) – Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office deputies are searching for a missing 47-year-old man.

According to a sheriff’s office news release, deputies are searching for Clay James Ladouceur, who was last heard from on Saturday.

Sheriff’s office officials said Ladouceur was last known to be in the Chimney Rock area at the Mountain Village Chalets.
http://wspa.com/2018/03/05/help-deputies-find-missing-man-in-rutherford-co/

Ive been following local news on this, but I’m getting a bad vibe. Clay’s social media is easy to find. I hope this is just a case of him needing a quick break, and he’ll resurface soon.

Ive been following local news on this, but I’m getting a bad vibe. Clay’s social media is easy to find. I hope this is just a case of him needing a quick break, and he’ll resurface soon.
Is there more information on other news websites?

Clay is a neighbor of mine from a few houses away. He was a pretty good guy. We heard that they finally "found" him dead but we haven't heard yet if it was an accident or suicide. Has there been anymore news from the area about it?

Hello, I am an old friend of Clay's and was wondering if you may have any more info on what happen. Did they find out if it was in fact suicide or foul play? So many why's, it's so very sad. Thanks so much in advance.

I can't read the whole article without a subscription, but the first paragraph says no foul play, he took his own life.

[FONT=&quot]"The remains of a man missing since Saturday, March 3, were discovered Monday in the area where he was last seen. There is no foul play suspected and according to the sheriff's office, the man took his own life."[/FONT]

http://www.thedigitalcourier.com/fe...cle_19e1fc5e-ecf7-5d57-919e-296a59b95623.html

Yeah I had read that. I just didn't know if anyone had any further details. Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back