Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Folks WS is a victim friendly forum.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

You can discuss William's family from what is printed in MSM not what you've gleaned from FB and remember to provide links when stating facts.

Thank you

Well, I just listened to part one of that podcast. So much better hearing foster mum's (and dad's) words than reading about it in MSM.

Have to think on this for a while. What were the cars doing there? What did they see? That they were there at all was unusual to her, and now I see why. Long walk down anyone's driveway if they were visitors. Not the done thing.

The only innocent thing that I can think of at the moment is looking at that house for sale, as you don't park in the driveway when you are doing that. They were right in front of that house. But that sounds like a longish time to be looking at a house for sale. And they wouldn't have been cleaning it out, as then they would be parked right on the premises.

Here is the link again, to Part One, for those who have not heard it. Well worth the 19 mins of your life to listen.

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegr...s-mum-and-dads-most-detailed-interview-part-1

Thanks for this link again SA
A couple of things still stand out...

FM said she immediately thought William had been taken... Why? Had there been a previous threat? Did she know KT & BC had previously hidden him to prevent FACS from taking him?

The cars only reported in MSM a year later.. Despite FM explanation I just don't believe they were there as FF & Wilsons drove by & possibly others and never saw them. I still think this was a LE ploy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FM said she immediately thought William had been taken... Why? Had there been a previous threat? Did she know KT & BC had previously hidden him to prevent FACS from taking him?

The cars only reported in MSM a year later.. Despite FM explanation I just don't believe they were there as FF & Wilsons drove by & possibly others and never saw them. I still think this was a LE ploy

The thing that stood out for me on the 000 call was when fm was asked how long he's been missing, she hesitated and said "um, um we'be been looking for him for about 15 to 20 minutes."

May be nothing it just seemed a bit strange to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think those cars were ever there. If they were, the descriptions would have been released in the media immediately. I think it is a ploy by LE to scare someone into thinking they were seen. It has not worked because the abductor knows the cars were not there.

I wonder if FACS tell foster parents about those kind of things. Previous threats. Previous hiding of children.

In that article I posted, A Year In the Life of a Foster Parent, the foster parents seemed to be continually surprised at different aspects of the behaviour of the children, and the behaviour of some of the case workers. Though they still managed to do a bang up great job of dealing with them both.

I don't think those cars were ever there. If they were, the descriptions would have been released in the media immediately. I think it is a ploy by LE to scare someone into thinking they were seen. It has not worked because the abductor knows the cars were not there.

I think the cars were there.

The thing that stood out for me on the 000 call was when fm was asked how long he's been missing, she hesitated and said "um, um we'be been looking for him for about 15 to 20 minutes."

Imagine trying to think straight with a child missing. She must have been in shock by then.

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cache.php

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

I cant recall, were the neighbours on the cemetery side of the house at home? It was the husband only? Or were they both on holidays?

Using the cemetery slip road would mean cars didn't show up on tennis club CCTV?

Maybe 2 cars for 2 kids :scared:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do people think were the first red flags for police re BS 10 page interview.
i think his version of what was meant to happen re washing machine repair Friday morning was totally different to grandmas version., hence why call log deleted.

This must have been a big red flag, someone who was expected but claims not to have turned up.so now he had to come up with an alibi.
If this had checked out, i think that would have been the end of tbe matter.
He might have been given the benefit of the doubt re confusion of what was meant to happen re machine repair because of the chaos later in day.
But his alibi not checking out was huge, it was so easy to prove.

These two things taken together must have been enough to make police hone in on him. Im sure they have other things he lied about.

He will always be my number one POI.

Richieswan. Now for more accuracy I use coordinates -31.64404479 152.6940903. The address is actually 48 benaroon. The above co-ords will plot you to the actual small deck location. Keep in mind the deck is tucked in behind a major solid wall of the house structure which is to the right of William as in photo where dear William is sitting. The kitchen is behind gm's back as she sat. If you go to street view further up benaroon you will see what I mean. Imo this wall would block sun at time photo was supposedly taken as the deck is not situated on building extremity. Then look at the actual shadow cast by the elongated table with elongated pot plant and the table legs of table with pink pot plant. Those shadows to me show the photo appears to have been captured on a different time of day because they are being cast from about point 6 or 7 when you use the above co-ords. I also set the time to about 9.15am but that only makes the very slightest difference.

William was also sitting very close to the deck edge just to the left of his left side and forward slightly would be the top left side of top step going up from ground level.

I just dont get how fm could not recall the vehicles and relay that most critical information to 1st and later attending police officers when they arrived on scene.

Other officers with specific training would have sat down with her that day and gone over every minute detail with each member of the family separately as soon as they arrived on scene and she still didn't tell them?!

She goes into detail in the podcast about how she considered those vehicle locations strange from the time she 1st viewed them when she 1st arose that day and whilst she played with William in the front yard.

In another interview she detailed how she had placed William in a celery tree that tree is within about 10 metres of where those vehicles were placed. It's the tree with whitish trunk with about 6 evenly spaced branches growing out from trunk. In 60 minute interview that tree is brought into sharp focus.

The information about the cars would have been considered absolutely critical by police had they have known because they would have done an all points bulletin and launched a massive air and ground based search for them.

In podcast she said when 1st officer attended scene she was standing at point where these cars had been and she doesn't tell him....doesn't make sense to me at all.

Also given the 000 operator asked her a direct question about cars in the street and fm said no cars. Doesn't make sense given her lengthy detail in podcast of her 'major' concerns re those vehicles on that morning.

She also stated emphatically that since her parents had lived at the property no vehicles had ever parked on the street in benaroon. Well how would she know that.

Nothing make a sense.

I know you will come back at me saying she was very stressed yes she would have been but the interview techniques employed by experts take that into account and they still couldn't draw that information out. It's almost like that information was held back.

And podcast was recorded in 2015 just before 1st anniversary of William's abduction.

I cant recall, were the neighbours on the cemetery side of the house at home? It was the husband only? Or were they both on holidays?

Using the cemetery slip road would mean cars didn't show up on tennis club CCTV?

The neighbours on the cemetery side were away.

If you look at this google link, you can see that even if the track to the cemetery was taken, there is a high possibility that any vehicle would still have ended up going down Albert Street, into the small town centre, and past CCTV (Kendall Bottle Shop).

There are other tracks that may be able to take a vehicle away from that area, say up to Lorne Road, and that would then take a vehicle past the tennis courts CCTV.

Not sure what condition those tracks are in. We had a member here for a while who did some driving around that area, said the tracks were pretty dicey, not good enough for their car. More like fire breaks/trails for heavier vehicles to access fires.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...cf83b93c77a70!8m2!3d-31.6405226!4d152.6941121

The other way would be to go south using other tracks, and then head out to the main road.

Sosocurios

So, what are you thinking about the North Haven Bowling Club? That CCTV may have recorded a POIs vehicle at a significant time around William's disappearance?

I have been looking at the club. It is right on Ocean Drive. Along one of Spedding's routes, and along the route he would have taken to Laurieton from Kendall, if he was trying to make that school assembly into an alibi.

I will have a walk around it, see if I can see any cameras. I imagine cameras would be there. It is pretty open, and fairly exposed, and would have a stocked bar inside. Attractive for B&Es.

So, what are you thinking about the North Haven Bowling Club? That CCTV may have recorded a POIs vehicle at a significant time around William's disappearance?

and along the route he would have taken to Laurieton from Kendall,

That isn't correct. The North Haven Bowling Club at North Haven is not on the route between Laurieton and Kendall.

It is on the route between Bonny Hills and Laurieton.

That isn't correct. The North Haven Bowling Club at North Haven is not on the route between Laurieton and Kendall.

It is on the route between Bonny Hills and Laurieton.

Thanks for that. Looks like they were maybe trying to verify Spedding's alibi that he went into Laurieton that morning. Maybe pinned him down on times a bit, and tried to verify that. Possibly because no-one else remembered seeing him at the cafe or at the school.

Do people forget that Police have verified the photos as having been taken that morning, seems to me that we should know that.

Do people forget that Police have verified the photos as having been taken that morning, seems to me that we should know that.
Precisely, and cleared foster family as well so all this chatter about photo clarification is pointless

Precisely, and cleared foster family as well so all this chatter about photo clarification is pointless

And are perhaps not looking at the big picture. William was last there in February 2014 (well, if he accompanied foster mum on her previous visit, for her dad's funeral). He would have looked somewhat different as a 2½ year old, or 7 months prior.

That picture was likely selected for publication, of the 3 taken that morning, because his sister's face may have been showing in the other two pics. Maintain her privacy.

And are perhaps not looking at the big picture. William was last there in February 2014 (well, if he accompanied foster mum on her previous visit, for her dad's funeral). He would have looked somewhat different as a 2½ year old, or 7 months prior.

That picture was likely selected for publication, of the 3 taken that morning, because his sister's face may have been showing in the other two pics. Maintain her privacy.

That makes complete sense re his sister.
Imagine if his sister was not in the photographs, that would turn into another conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear