GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
A year later, no sign of Christina Morris
By Valerie Wigglesworth | Staff Writer Published Aug. 28, 2015

Not knowing takes its toll on Christina Morris’ family with every passing week.
Sunday will mark one year since she went missing from The Shops at Legacy in Plano after a night out with friends.

[video=youtube;QmKacqQvsfE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKacqQvsfE[/video]

For family and friends, the last year has been an all-consuming search for answers. They have banded together, plastering her photo on social media, posters and billboards. They’ve sold T-shirts, tote bags and other trinkets bearing the same message: #FindChristina.

No new clues have emerged.

Volunteers have joined their quest, combing hundreds of acres for any trace to her whereabouts. And the Plano detectives assigned to the case have tracked dozens of leads.

Still nothing.

The one person who may hold the key is 25-year-old Enrique Arochi, who sits in jail in Collin County charged with aggravated kidnapping in her disappearance. But if he knows more, he isn’t talking.

Affidavit For Search Warrant

Media/Timeline Thread

The Rules

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/timeline

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

catpatrol's timeline

catpatrol's map

Thread 1 Thread 2Thread 3Thread 4Thread 5Thread 6Thread 7Thread 8Thread 9Thread 10Thread 11Thread 12Thread 13Thread 14Thread 15Thread 16Thread 17Thread 18Thread 19Thread 20Thread 21Thread 22Thread 23Thread 24Thread 25Thread 26Thread 27Thread 28Thread 29Thread 30Thread 31Thread 32Thread 33Thread 34Thread 35Thread 36Thread 37Thread 38Thread 39Thread 40

Sheriff's office, Plano PD investigate human remains found in Anna: Area was previously searched for Christina Morris

At a 4 p.m. press conference, Lt. Nick Bristow of the Collin County Sheriff’s Office said CCSO, Anna PD and Plano PD officers will continue to secure the area while Plano detectives and crime scene investigators process the scene and collect evidence until it gets dark.

"They should be here for another couple of hours," Bristow said. "We'll come back in the morning for any additional information."

Construction workers in Anna discovered the skeletal remains of an unidentified person Wednesday morning in a field just south of 1800 block of Taylor Boulevard.

Enrique Arochi was convicted of kidnapping her in 2016 and sentenced to life in prison.

The 27-year-old was acquaintances with Morris, and agreed to walk her back to the car at the in the shopping center after a party near there.

Arochi was seen in surveillance video that night with Morris at about 4am in a parking garage near the shopping mall. The same footage never showed her drive out of the garage.

He was arrested and charged with aggravated kidnapping after her DNA was found in the trunk of his car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...related-woman-missing-2014.html#ixzz5975ScMkb

Christina Morris' family alerted after remains found in Anna

Morris’ family posted on Facebook saying they had been notified, but nothing had been confirmed and to keep praying for them.

“It’s been a long ordeal,” said a volunteer.

The last images of her are from a surveillance camera in a garage on the night of her disappearance. She is walking with Enrique Arochi who she grew up with.

Praying this is sweet Christina!!!! I never gave up hope that you would be found!!! Praying for your family and friends!!!

I wish we could quote from previous threads!

Someone asked if EA will be charged with murder now: he could be, because he was never charged with murder. But since he's been found guilty of kidnapping and has essentially a life sentence, my guess is they won't charge him unless an appeal overturns his kidnapping conviction. It would really be a waste of time and resources to try him on the murder when he's already in prison for life. But Texas is big on justice so maybe they will!

I came here because I knew you would all be here and know exactly how I feel right now.
Hoping its her for closure for her family....praying its not because then there is still a crazy chance she is alive.
I am so, so, sad right now.
Its her. I really feel its her.

I came here because I knew you would all be here and know exactly how I feel right now.
Hoping its her for closure for her family....praying its not because then there is still a crazy chance she is alive.

I think it's her, too.

:grouphug: The heart always takes a bit, a bit to catch up to what our minds already know.

I wish we could quote from previous threads!

Someone asked if EA will be charged with murder now: he could be, because he was never charged with murder. But since he's been found guilty of kidnapping and has essentially a life sentence, my guess is they won't charge him unless an appeal overturns his kidnapping conviction. It would really be a waste of time and resources to try him on the murder when he's already in prison for life. But Texas is big on justice so maybe they will!

Yes this is what I thought. It does seem a huge expense to have another trial. Jmo

Thoughts and prayers for all. I think many of felt like Anna held the key to finding her

Thankfully dental records should give us all answers soon.
I know it would be a huge expense to try him for murder, but a part of me just wants PROOF and for him to have to admit it... (not that he would even if the proof was plain as day, but still...)

41 threads for Christina. May this be the one. :please:

Just checking in. I’m local and saw this on the news earlier. We had more rain in the month of February this year than we have ever had before, wettest February since records have been kept. Praying for closure for the family , this is so hard.

Me, too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't been following for a long time, but I saw the news and my heart sank. Somehow I had been holding on to hope that she had had to get away or something...irrational I know, but still.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back